User Tag List

Thread: HELP, speed difference in different pcs

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELP, speed difference in different pcs

hello to everyone, I moved my work on a desktop. From the very beginning the videogame appeared to me more difficult, then I discovered that certain objects that opened at the right time before now open too late and the character crashes against them (my character passed us among these objects). it seems that speed has increased, I had already happened by switching from one Opengl version to another, but this time I'm always on 3. I do not know what to do, it's about thousandths of a second that change everything

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    please post a small mfa that show this issue for me to review, thanks in advance
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello Fernando, I can not send you the mfa file because above there is already too much stuff saved, but just enough that you put an object like mine and try its speed on different computers, I can not now because I was left alone with the desktop, the which uses an i5 2500k processor and a Zotac gtx970 dual fan video card. more on this pc the frame remains 960x540, but the internal image is minimized leaving blank and white spaces below and to the right, obliging me to put the "Heading" setting.esempioimp.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a file with properties identical to those of mine
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm i check your example, relaying your code in time is not very accurate in neither of the runtimes, loop time depends of many factor, the worst impact is creating objects, memory freeing process, in your case after tested and measured the loops that this yellow bar needs to enter and leave frame area is OK comparing between android and Windows

windows you get mostly 66 but sometime 67

android you get mostly 66 but you also get 65 (tested with a lollipop device)

one loop difference in each OS could be a memory garbage collector or any other internal process which is intended
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    today I returned the notebook, I tested and the speed on the two computers is the same, but strangely the animation is very different, in the two notebooks I tried everything was the same, but on the desktop (I5 2500k, nvidia Zotac gtx970 dual fan) I can not overcome the obstacles that rotate. So I built an exe file on the notebook, then loaded it on the desktop and a one window appeared to me cropped with white edges to the right and below, the others did not, but I could not even pass the obstacles, very strange.