>> For some reason the DLC doesnt show up on steam, after I install it with the installer.
Hmm, there is no installer for the Steam version? You can't use the installer of the DLC for the stand-alone version with the Steam version. You have to get the Steam DLC via Steam or ask us for a conversion to get a Steam code for it.
the conversion of the DLC will cost another 10$ ?
I thought the conversion was only for the software, not the dlc/exporters
I should have bought it on steam then I guess
@Kisguri I made an error to buy it on the wrong platform because it was not made explicitly clear to me when purchasing it. It's confusing. Nothing is mentioned at the conversion website about dlc/exporters. Nothing is mentioned at the DLC website about the steam version license
it should say
"get it FOR the steam version", not "get it on steam" imo
But anyway, I made an error out of rushing to buy it
Some features I would like to request in Fusion 2.5+
1.align to sprites in frame editor
2. Possibility of copying events into text and be able to paste too.
3. Possibility of changing the view point and the action point via the event editor.
4. Improvement in the navigation system by the items already placed in the frame editor, being able to search and create custom folders.
5. Improvement in the skins, allowing the user to leave the fusion as they want.
6. Possibility of giving control + V of an image in a vector editor and this image will already come as a sprite.
7. Possibility of opening a gif and it display the frames.
8. have a time line for the animations, return the time line editor.
9. display the test exactly as it would display in the android runtime.
10. notification extensions, json among others already native to the fusion.
11. Possibility to write programming text, copy and paste etc ...
12. align to sprites in frame editor
13. Global flags
I have missed the note about the license when purchasing it unfortunately. Guess I will only use it with the standard version of fusion for now