Fusion 2.5+ is almost here with a ton of new features and functions to make Fusion even more powerful! Features like...
- Child Events (Aka Nested Events)
- Faster loading and saving,
- An improved global event editor,
- A global Find All function to find any text in the entire application,
- A faster Windows runtime with optimized memory use and a DirectX 11 mode,
- An event profiler to find the bottlenecks in your events,
- A new output window in the debugger
- and a lot more!
You can read the entire release about it here in our annual State of the Fusion address for 2019
We will be releasing this as brand new paid DLC for both Standard and Developer on Standalone and Steam flavors. We anticipate release sometime between mid February and end of March. Those of you who want to participate in early access testing can do so through our Patreon Reactor program, more information here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/fusion-2-5-early-23892152