User Tag List

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    The "community passport" tab up top.
    Ah! Cool, thanks!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok here are my adventures to try to get 2.5+ today so far:

1- tried purchasing on steam via paypal account as I always did before using my steam desktop app: result: NOPE!
    2- tried purchasing on steam via paypal account as I always did before using my chrome browser adblock plus disabled: result: NOPE!
    3- tried purchasing on steam via paypal account by downloading and using paypal app on my celphone: result: NOPE!
    4- figured out the problem: they now want me to have a paypal cash account (insert spinning head here)
    5- tried opening the so called paypal cash account using my desktop browser: result: NOPE! I got to a screen where I could not proceed.
    6- tried using my cell phone paypal app instead: result: NOPE! same thing!
    7- tried contacting a couple of friends for help: result: NOPE!
    8- tried contacting my sister who lives in the USA for help: result: success
    9- transfered my paypal money to her visa credit card: result: success
    10- tried to use her card to pay for the dlc: result: NOPE! they replied:

Your credit card transaction was rejected.

Some Brazilian banks may reject purchases with international credit cards when purchasing in foreign stores that offer prices in Reais. We suggest you try the transaction again, selecting the national version of your card type or another payment method of your preference.

So I guess my next and 11th try is to re-transfer the money to my Brazilian bank, (only possible now that I made the transfer) then from here pay. Goes to show what some people go through to get their hands on a hot product!
    Update: my sis said she will send me the money tomorrow! I'm halfway there! this type of transaction will require me to get on the bus for a close to a two hour ride to the city in order to get the money from the bank, then go to a local payment store and then pay to steam! sigh!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've come across a bug - when editing the icon for a qualifier, I rotated the image which automatically cropped it

Link to image:

The option to resize it back to 32x32 is greyed out, and trying to copy/paste an existing selection doesn't give you the option to resize the canvas

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... That Fusion 2.5+ Steam badge looks so good and shiny...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason Surface object and DX11 aren't getting along very well. I'm getting massive framerate drops when ever I rescale an image versus DX9.
    This does not bode well at all for DX11. I hope there's a fix for this asap because my project relies on needing to do this. Just Use DX9 is not an acceptable fix either so please don't tell me that, this is something that should not be breaking but is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a lot of fun with 2.5+, but I do have a feature request: collapsing/expanding child events! Similar to groups, maybe reduce all childs down to a single "group line" that rests indented under the parent event when collapsed, or turn the parent line itself. If these could also be nested too then it would be fantastic

The effect i'm thinking of is similar to adding a group as a child, only fusion would do this automatically for each new indent, so you didn't have to manually create a bunch of groups yourself for each new child line.

Back to tinkering for me, cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by casleziro View Post
    I'm having a lot of fun with 2.5+, but I do have a feature request: collapsing/expanding child events! Similar to groups, maybe reduce all childs down to a single "group line" that rests indented under the parent event when collapsed, or turn the parent line itself. If these could also be nested too then it would be fantastic

The effect i'm thinking of is similar to adding a group as a child, only fusion would do this automatically for each new indent, so you didn't have to manually create a bunch of groups yourself for each new child line.

Back to tinkering for me, cheers
    I naturally went to collapse the child events and noticed I couldn't. So yeah, I'd really like to see that feature too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonorme View Post
    I naturally went to collapse the child events and noticed I couldn't. So yeah, I'd really like to see that feature too.
    Maybe can make a vote, let's see if Clickteam Community really need this feature.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonorme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mohdhafizal View Post
    Maybe can make a vote, let's see if Clickteam Community really need this feature.
    Yes, Do some voting to let them know what to prioritize, there are currently a lot of feature request

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a bug when using Optimize Events. My pause menu group seems to only work the first time I activate it. Any subsequent activations result in a few active objects not being created. Who do I need to send an mfa to?

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast