User Tag List

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Im thinking of getting 2.5+ but there's one simple thing that I thing it would mean the world if it could be implemented:

-better ways to arrange icons on event editor. Whenever i create a new active object I never know where it is going to end in the event editor, sometimes i have to drag the icon aaalllll the way to where i want it to be to keep stuff organized and its a pain in the arse doing so.

suggestion: a toggle mode where we can select the icons in the event editor and when we right click it would give us the option to: -move all selected objects here -put all selected objects into a folder and etc

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diefox View Post
    Hi, Im thinking of getting 2.5+ but there's one simple thing that I thing it would mean the world if it could be implemented:

-better ways to arrange icons on event editor. Whenever i create a new active object I never know where it is going to end in the event editor, sometimes i have to drag the icon aaalllll the way to where i want it to be to keep stuff organized and its a pain in the arse doing so.

suggestion: a toggle mode where we can select the icons in the event editor and when we right click it would give us the option to: -move all selected objects here -put all selected objects into a folder and etc
    Agree so much with this, it is probably one of the things that annoy me most also. Also when you have a lot of objects and try to find it when making a reference in an event. Love 2.5+ and hope there will be more of these upgrade packs to improve and add on stuff like that!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Agree so much with this, it is probably one of the things that annoy me most also. Also when you have a lot of objects and try to find it when making a reference in an event. Love 2.5+ and hope there will be more of these upgrade packs to improve and add on stuff like that!
    The fastest and simple solution would be to implement an alphabetical order for them. We would then rename our objects accordingly.

Keep the fun alive: http://aloan.site90.com/retrofun.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloan View Post
    The fastest and simple solution would be to implement an alphabetical order for them. We would then rename our objects accordingly.

Keep the fun alive: http://aloan.site90.com/retrofun.html
    just this simple thing would help SO MUCH, i always name my objects like: hud.window, hud.counter, player1.dummy, player1.skin and so on, having the option to order them alphabetically would solve organization problems for me.

PLEASE CLICKTEAM, I BEG OF YOU!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'll add that to the wish list but this code is complicated, I'm not sure we can change it easily (it was already difficult to fix the bugged folders...).

In 2.5+ at least there is a new Show Object Events command that you can access from the object's context menu in the Workspace toolbar, this can help you locating the object in the event editor (though I see it doesn't always center the object in the screen, I'll have to check why - but at least the object is selected and you just have to scroll and find the selected object). Though this allows you simply to locate the object, you still have to drag it to modify its position...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @diefox just wanted to check, are you aware that you can insert folders in the object bar in the Event Editor? Right click and choose folder from the menu. You can drag the folder placeholders to envelop multiple objects too, rather than having to drag them in one by one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @diefox just wanted to check, are you aware that you can insert folders in the object bar in the Event Editor? Right click and choose folder from the menu. You can drag the folder placeholders to envelop multiple objects too, rather than having to drag them in one by one.
    yes yes, I know, but it really is not that intuitive, i find the folders kinda buggy, sometimes i end up dragging what i dont want to drag.

the thing that annoys me the most is not knowing where a newly created active will show up in the event editor, is there any rule to where a new object shows?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You can drag the folder placeholders to envelop multiple objects too, rather than having to drag them in one by one.
    Damn, had no idea this was a thing.... this is gonna save me a lot of time in the future.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diefox View Post
    i find the folders kinda buggy
    Theoretically this is fixed in the build 292.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I want just to say that the new 2.5+ DLC is Amazing! I still hope that one day you will add the possibility to flip an "active object", but anyhow you guys did a truly Good Job!

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast