OH my god! The profiler tool is really the best thing ever! I can now check what line to improve, and i see some loops that I've missed while checking myself where to improve my code, this is definitly a must have!
I went to Paypal and it seems the problem is there if I am not mistaken. I've been a paypal client since prob. the 90s and for the first time you can't directly pay through it as they have invented what they call a "paypal cash account". I have to accept it before making purchases. BUT, once I go through their "several" screens, I come to one whch does not allow me to continue (frustrating as hell) here is the screenshot of such screen:
Has anyone had this issue and got to a fix? I need this Dlc before offer expires! ;(
The submit button is greyed out! I have even added my passport on their site to no avail.
i did email them, so far no response...
You can also perhaps keep using DirectX9 for this app? Even if you don't get the DirectX 11 improvements, you still get lot of other optimizations, features, etc.
A few bugs (since I have no idea where to report them now):
1. Folder order in Workspace Toolbar is no longer saved.
2. Items in the folders auto changed to alphabetical when opening the project in 2.5+. I had them in a specific order before so this was an unwelcome change. A welcome change would be to finally get the ability to reorder items inside folders in the Workspace Toolbar by dragging.
3. Items that are dragged into folders in the Workspace Toolbar are now placed in the first position instead of the last. If this is due to alphabetization, then we need a way to disable that.
A few nice to have suggestions:
1. Allow resizing of the debugger output window.
2. Allow a hotkey to be mapped to the Finder and Profiler. I would love the same on/off toggle that the Layer palette has.
Great work on 2.5+. I am really enjoying it so far.
then unchecking smooth edges of screen fonts. See if that does anything. Pretty sure this is an OS thing. The only other choice is use a bitmap font (ie: pre windows) as these don't conform to clear type and thus won't have filtering.
I making a pixel art beat em up where the enemies names are displayed, but the text is a horrible mess and I can't even clean it up with-the pixel outline shader because that too is Dx9.
It's no biggie, I've just reverted back to Dx9. The game doesn't suffer from any performance hit anyway... yet.