Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've tested the 2.5+ out of the box on Android and i can't see any framerate improvement tht I've already done myself by improving my events. I'm a bit disappointed...
    It depends on the applications. We'll continue porting optimizations of the Windows runtime to the other runtimes in the next update (not quick given the number of runtimes and their differences), hopefully some of them wll work for your app.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH my god! The profiler tool is really the best thing ever! I can now check what line to improve, and i see some loops that I've missed while checking myself where to improve my code, this is definitly a must have!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCyberpunk View Post
    Sometimes that happens on steam, their browser has problems with SSL. You might want to try purchasing via the website version of Steam ( https://store.steampowered.com/ ) instead of the application.
    Thanks for the help. That turned out with the same message, even though I did exit out of my desktop steam and used my chrome browser with adblock plus disabled!
    I went to Paypal and it seems the problem is there if I am not mistaken. I've been a paypal client since prob. the 90s and for the first time you can't directly pay through it as they have invented what they call a "paypal cash account". I have to accept it before making purchases. BUT, once I go through their "several" screens, I come to one whch does not allow me to continue (frustrating as hell) here is the screenshot of such screen:
    payp.jpg
    Has anyone had this issue and got to a fix? I need this Dlc before offer expires! ;(
    The submit button is greyed out! I have even added my passport on their site to no avail.
    i did email them, so far no response...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    IIRC anti-aliasing is always ON for texts in the library we use. Maybe you can try another font where anti-aliasing would be less visible.
    That's a bit frustrating. There aren't going to be any fonts with less visible anti-aliasing, and it's quite an issue at lower resolution (pixel art games). I know it's a minor thing for all the improvements that I'm getting from 2.5+, but it actually creates a substantial amount of extra work for me to make the editor visually consistent and professional. I've attached how it looked before the update, and how it looks now. This is all temporary art, but you can already see how drastically out of place it looks. Now i'll have to create some custom text solution for every area that displays text (and there are a lot in the editor windows for this project).

LaB_BeforeText.jpgLaB_AfterText.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You can also perhaps keep using DirectX9 for this app? Even if you don't get the DirectX 11 improvements, you still get lot of other optimizations, features, etc.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    You can also perhaps keep using DirectX9 for this app? Even if you don't get the DirectX 11 improvements, you still get lot of other optimizations, features, etc.
    Yeah, it's a possibility, but the editors are part of the main game, so it will depend on how much is going on in the main gameplay and whether I really want/need DX11 for that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few bugs (since I have no idea where to report them now):

1. Folder order in Workspace Toolbar is no longer saved.
    2. Items in the folders auto changed to alphabetical when opening the project in 2.5+. I had them in a specific order before so this was an unwelcome change. A welcome change would be to finally get the ability to reorder items inside folders in the Workspace Toolbar by dragging.
    3. Items that are dragged into folders in the Workspace Toolbar are now placed in the first position instead of the last. If this is due to alphabetization, then we need a way to disable that.

A few nice to have suggestions:

1. Allow resizing of the debugger output window.
    2. Allow a hotkey to be mapped to the Finder and Profiler. I would love the same on/off toggle that the Layer palette has.

Great work on 2.5+. I am really enjoying it so far.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyGoose View Post
    That's a bit frustrating. There aren't going to be any fonts with less visible anti-aliasing, and it's quite an issue at lower resolution (pixel art games).
    Try going to "adjust the appearance and performance of Windows" in your start menu
    then unchecking smooth edges of screen fonts. See if that does anything. Pretty sure this is an OS thing. The only other choice is use a bitmap font (ie: pre windows) as these don't conform to clear type and thus won't have filtering.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCyberpunk View Post
    Try going to "adjust the appearance and performance of Windows" in your start menu
    then unchecking smooth edges of screen fonts. See if that does anything. Pretty sure this is an OS thing. The only other choice is use a bitmap font (ie: pre windows) as these don't conform to clear type and thus won't have filtering.
    It's a direct X thing, not an OS thing. Dx9 doesn't do this, just Dx11. Changing my windows appearance settings won't be a workable solution for players.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyGoose View Post
    It's a direct X thing, not an OS thing. Dx9 doesn't do this, just Dx11. Changing my windows appearance settings won't be a workable solution for players.
    I'm having the same problem.
    I making a pixel art beat em up where the enemies names are displayed, but the text is a horrible mess and I can't even clean it up with-the pixel outline shader because that too is Dx9.
    It's no biggie, I've just reverted back to Dx9. The game doesn't suffer from any performance hit anyway... yet.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast