User Tag List

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Fsion 2.5+ dlc

Please followt hese simple steps to ensure proper key delivery.
    1.Collect your serial number for the product you are converting,(Ex:Fusion2.5
    Standard or Developer Serial,Or2.5 Exporterserial)

2.Collect the order number from Clickstore

Steam game will be automatically added to your library after purchase. Without activation code, you can download, install and run the game directly in the library. I can't find the FSION 2.5 + DLC serial number.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just a comment about the performances, don't miss the new options in the INI object. If you use this object in your app and you don't expect anything else like sub-apps or other EXEs to change the content of the INI file in the middle of the frame, uncheck the new "[Windows] Read changes from disk" option, you'll save some CPU time (in this case the file is loaded to memory at start of frame and it doesn't use the Windows API to read values).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the dlc of plus nosteam but it does not work with the version of steam, how can I solve this?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You will need to open a ticket here - https://service.clickteam.com/
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the dlc, it fails to install on the standard edition of CT. I am getting an error saying that cfex.dll contains invalid data

I am on win10

When installing clickteam 2.5 from the installer it tells me a new version is available when starting it - but it then fails to download the update

EDIT: ok I sorted this after letting it update itself first

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issue with the dlc not appearing on my steam version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Normal version: maybe try re-downloading the installer? And what error does it report when it fails to download the update? EDIT: you can manually download the update patch here in the Product Owners Lounge, or in the passport (you can also download the 2.5 DLC installer in the passport).

Steam: do you see the DLC in your DLC list in the Steam client? Is there a cfex.dll in the Fusion directory?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do Behaviours have any limitations any more? And are they likely to have any performance difference to regular events?

Until now, when I've sold something on the clickstore like VACCiNE or volCAMERA, I've had to include instructions to copy events from A to B, and then urge them to put those events at the end of their Events. But it's just occurred to me that if Behaviours are feature-complete, and they run after frame and global events, then I could just put all of the code into a single Active Object, and all the user would need to do would be to copy that object into their frame. That sounds pretty awesome.

The Object Window context menu is the same. The Frame Editor context menu does work, though I got this weird duplicated version once (it went back to normal after a restart of Fusion, and I haven't been able to recreate the bug):

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    O_o. Maybe a bug in the UI library... You should perhaps reset the UI settings by pressing Ctrl + Shift when you start Fusion.

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast