User Tag List

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will be the format of the custom qualifier graphics? I'm assuming the size is 32x32px. What about the color depth? 24bit true color like most other Fusion icons, or 4bit (16 color) like the existing qualifiers?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy Hell!!! I need to start making icons asap.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this has been asked, but how's the performance of the Frame Editor in 2.5+? Will pan and zooming your levels / frames be smoother or the same?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    Holy Hell!!! I need to start making icons asap.
    Made most of mine this morning

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Made most of mine this morning
    CT Staff shaking their head in disbelief all like "we implemented Child Events and they're banging on about Qualifier icons..." haha I'm ready for 2.5+ please!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    lol

To answer an earlier question, yes this will work with Mac Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    CT Staff shaking their head in disbelief all like "we implemented Child Events and they're banging on about Qualifier icons..." haha I'm ready for 2.5+ please!
    hehe . But really, they won't be shaking their heads as much as I was when I was going through all of my MFA's qualifiers this morning. I all but needed a spreadsheet to keep track of them all. Hmm, this blue blob one called "glow" kinda looks like a portal I guess, so I guess that's why I used it for portals. This blue dotted square one looks just like the grey dotted square one but it's called "areas", so I guess that's why I used it for the 'gameworlds' objects in my level editor. I'm yet to discover what the hell I'm using the pencil qualifier for. I can't find it in the events or objects, but apparently it's being used for something somewhere.

I already use the pseudo-child events workaround, so real child events will just be a minor convenience. I probably won't even use the improved global events - they were so crippled for so long that I've learned to work entirely without global events or behaviours, and I no longer feel any need for them. The debugger and profiler will be great, but I already have decent versions I built myself (out of necessity, since the former was so lousy and the latter didn't exist).

But qualifiers - they're a different story. They've always been way too useful to live without, but way too rigid to fit easily into a complex project. The ability to finally customise them has always been near the top of my wishlist. They're honestly the only thing that are making 2.5+ a day one purchase for me. Everything else I could wait for, but not these.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I would want more than custom qualifiers is more than 26 named alterable values per active object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really release Fusion 2.5+ this sunday ?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dsilvers. You already have unlimited Alterable Values in CTFusion 2.5

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast