User Tag List

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see a feature where we don’t have to play trial and error on placement for tiles in a parallax layer. I spend a lot of time trying to get placement right because I always have to offset the tiles to compensate. I wish I could just place the tiles where I want them in the Frame Editor and Fusion adjusts to offset them automatically.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonorme View Post
    It's no biggie, I've just reverted back to Dx9. The game doesn't suffer from any performance hit anyway... yet.
    The DX9 runtime benefits from lots other 2.5+ optimizations, so maybe not too bad.

In the future we'll probably try to add an option to let you choose another font system. We've tested some of them, so the code is partially done, but each one had a drawback, the current one was the best compromise.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    The DX9 runtime benefits from lots other 2.5+ optimizations, so maybe not too bad.

In the future we'll probably try to add an option to let you choose another font system. We've tested some of them, so the code is partially done, but each one had a drawback, the current one was the best compromise.
    The Pro's highly outweigh the cons. This child events system.. my God.. where have you been all my life.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the first instructional video on 2.5+ but I don't understand French - (sad face)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HlDuNCyG9c

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post

Understood. It will be quite a while before the issue will even matter for my game anyway.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried the new "Preload Image" function? I think it might benefit speeding up loading background images, which are already loaded externally via a Load Frame function, but I can't figure out how to set the image to the Preloaded file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    Has anyone tried the new "Preload Image" function? I think it might benefit speeding up loading background images, which are already loaded externally via a Load Frame function, but I can't figure out how to set the image to the Preloaded file.
    You just load frame as before. I tested this to see how it works myself. I started off with two PNGs, saved in Photoshop:

then I ran this MFA

then I went to Photoshop and saved smiley faces into the PNGs:

Then I returned to Fusion and hit space. And you can see that the green object still used the old non-smiley PNG, as that was preloaded at start of frame:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun. Here goes nothin'!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mohdhafizal View Post
    nice badge, it looks pretty...
    Refresh my memory, where do we put our info to get our badge?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccantrell31 View Post
    Refresh my memory, where do we put our info to get our badge?
    The "community passport" tab up top.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast