User Tag List

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe this has already been discussed. But, is there any way we can know the full feature list? Where this would be? Thanks.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Maybe this has already been discussed. But, is there any way we can know the full feature list? Where this would be? Thanks.
    Don't think that's released yet.
    Probably waiting till the Testing is ended.
    There is some info in the 1st post as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joining patreon at clicker level (or higher) = instant beta access?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Correct, we have two slots left.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to drop my appreciation for the 2.5+ build and the associated 292 update. I'm by nature skeptical about heavy functionality shifts cuz I fear breaking my long-time project, but the transition was very smooth and Yves is working like a machine to get minor issues fixed. Performance is really good and I even feel the DX9 renderer has a smoother output than the old one. Meanwhile I can even run my game on DX11, which is great (just some pixel shaders are missing). The new profiling options are a blast and you've in general put much thought in providing a matured experience way beyond the expetations I had considering the aged core engine. Keep up the great work! I'm sure this update is the greatest leap forward since the 2.5 update and push the market position of Fusion significantly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll drop my appreciation too. I haven’t touched it yet due to being busy outside of MMF programming (I spend months on and months off sometimes due to my business cycle). Very glad for the continued support of the product. Respect to Yves and Clickteam.

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to help, but I'm not going to join as patreon so maybe another time

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @ColdFire , we appreciate the desire to help. In fact worry not, the Patreon testers are doing a great job providing great bug hunting and input. So no worries we will get by even if you can't jump in.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's true. The other testers are doing a great job. I've only experienced what has already been found. Honestly, I'm very happy with this. It's incredible transparency too, which I really appreciate. As a long time user, too, I am very happy to see that 2.5 is getting the upgrade as well. It feels like a natural upgrade in the new features. I am looking forward to F3, but this is honestly really truly excellent to see these kinds of features come to the existing tool.

So, thank you Clickteam. You guys are doing an excellent job.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just also want to say thanks for this update! Been doing a lof of testing with it and I'm VERY happy to say that all the performance problems I was having in my project is now gone! And child events are so powerful, it's really is a whole new way of programming in fusion, really awesome! So huge thanks to clickteam for doing this!

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast