User Tag List

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really excited about Fusion 2.5+ release for 31th march! But what about the price? Don't want to see it as a surprise, can't you just speak about it now so we know how much we will spend for this extension?

And to answer @Volnaiskra
    You could use groups to group your sub-events When they are too long.
    Something that could be useful for you i guess, is to be able to check an option that stick on top the primary event When it has too much sub-events. That could be useful in some case and a problem in others (ex. too much conditions in the primary event).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with @Volnaiskra , I had the same impression while reading the blog.
    I suggest you make child events at least skinnable, so that a user can customize their look if he wants.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading the blog, I think for now I'd like to join the polite voices saying a bit more visibility would be great, at least as an option for the more senior users who might use it. That way newbies wouldn't experience the UI faux pas/confusion that Simon mentioned. A Fusion-esque light blue in that grey margin just to make it pop a little would do wonders for readability. I'll reserve final judgement for when I've had 2.5+ in my hands for a good while, of course.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Readability improvements such as color coding are really a thing. As a side note, I still prefer the old For Each extension over Fusion’s built-in äquivalent, just because the readability is much better when scrolling quickly through huge walls of code.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how to do it, but some clarity with how child events are presented would be helpful. It looks clean with just simple events, but for sure it can get quite messy at times... have a look at the following; it's a bit hard, for me at least, to pick out which events are at the same "child level" here:

child events feedback.jpg

an ability to collapse and uncollapse at each level would also be nice.

but hey, all of these discussions are nitpicking really, the feature is already super useful regardless

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I do understand the request and I am all for it too.

However, remember, you can nest as deep as you want and you can also group:

This allows for collapsing and expanding then (just like nodes):

Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very exciting stuff! I can't wait to find out the cost for this upgrade. Hope it fits in my budget.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I do understand the request and I am all for it too.

However, remember, you can nest as deep as you want and you can also group:

This allows for collapsing and expanding then (just like nodes):

That's exactly what i was saying in my post, there is enough Tools to clarify our code, we can color comments, collapse groups (and color them). Even if i Don't use any color.. lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are variables also fixed in this update, moving/sorting and deleting them?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the subevents are a game changer. Thank you for making this available in f2.5, rather than leaving it promised for 3.

If sales on f2.5+ turn out to be successful, would you consider doing a 2.5++ ?Or even a 2.5+++++?

Why not simply call it 2.6? You got plenty of numbers to 3

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast