User Tag List

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ls2 qualifiers and instances are quite different. When you're talking about instances of an object, you're getting more specific (like saying "David Bowie" instead of "person"). When you're talking about qualifiers, you're getting less specific (like saying "mammal" instead of "person").

Qualifiers are super useful. Instead of having 3 events "if player collides with spike destroy player; if player collides with fire destroy player; if player collides with bullet destroy player" you just add a "bad" qualifier to all those things and just say "if player collides with bad destroy player."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra thank you. I clearly understood now!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to report that "Font Embed Object" doesn't work in DirectX11
    Anyhow very good DLC!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    That figure sounds suspicious. At 60FPS, each frame will take an average of 16667 microseconds (ie. 16-17ms). So I'd say the figures you're looking at are telling you more about your framerate (which is probably locked to 60fps in your MFA properties and/or by vsync) than about the actual time your events require to process. Some of that 16-17ms is probably just downtime while Fusion twiddles its thumbs waiting to be allowed to run another frame.
    My bad, the 16ms (and 11ms this morning, for some reason) is the top-level frame time. Individual "Events" are only 0.001ms-0.004ms on average, sometimes maxing out at 0.019ms if a fast loop has to be called.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to purchase on steam with my (only) funds at paypal. I am their customer since 2008! and this is what they give me! so sad!
    2.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloan View Post
    I tried to purchase on steam with my (only) funds at paypal. I am their customer since 2008! and this is what they give me! so sad!
    2.png
    Sometimes that happens on steam, their browser has problems with SSL. You might want to try purchasing via the website version of Steam ( https://store.steampowered.com/ ) instead of the application.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed an oddity with string text since upgrading. The "Small Fonts" font is anti-aliased even though it's not supposed to be, and I can't seem to find a reason why. It was my go-to default font if I needed a quick pixel art solution (usually for any editors I was building). Hopefully I'm just missing a checkbox somewhere, because I don't want to have to do custom blitting for every little bit of text.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tested the 2.5+ out of the box on Android and i can't see any framerate improvement tht I've already done myself by improving my events. I'm a bit disappointed...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muyinz View Post
    I just purchased 2.5+. I hope the sub-event can have if-else, and I really hope that the shader will be used on the whole platform. Finally, I hope that the Chinese version will be published.
    It's like

Code:
    if cat.isAwake{
          if player.x = 240 {
                 if player.health = >10 {destroy player}
                 if player.health = <10 {expand player size}
    }
    I guess you can also use else statements with them?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyGoose View Post
    I've noticed an oddity with string text since upgrading. The "Small Fonts" font is anti-aliased even though it's not supposed to be, and I can't seem to find a reason why. It was my go-to default font if I needed a quick pixel art solution (usually for any editors I was building). Hopefully I'm just missing a checkbox somewhere, because I don't want to have to do custom blitting for every little bit of text.
    IIRC anti-aliasing is always ON for texts in the library we use. Maybe you can try another font where anti-aliasing would be less visible.

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast