User Tag List

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150-->170 is pretty good for one checkbox!

What about running in 2.5 vs 2.5+ (optimise events unchecked)? Is there any fps difference?

Do you notice any visual difference with dx11, @Julian82 ? More or less microstuttering, for example?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any idea how much it would cost?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We won't be releasing prices for a little while.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra : I feel the rendering runs a bit smoother in both modes with 2.5plus. Cannot see a difference between DX9 and 11. Visible Microstuttering was already solved for me last year with the Win10 update 1803, it somehow changed the way apps are syncing. My measuring setup is not available atm, it died with the hard drive of my 8.1 machine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By advanced user, I mean people who aren't asking simple collision questions or are still afraid to learn what a loop is. Those people shouldn't be upset they aren't working with global or child events. But I also think there would be more backlash if Clickteam did what most companies do and force us to pay full price for some quality of life improvements every year or two. You know, the normal business model...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I know what you mean, think that won’t happen tho!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) What is DLC?
    2) Is F2.5+ a upgrade or update?
    2) Is F2.5 at its end?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    1) What is DLC?
    2) Is F2.5+ a upgrade or update?
    2) Is F2.5 at its end?
    1) Downloadable content, an 'add-on' or 'upgrade' - For example, the standard version of Fusion 2.5 has add-ons (DLC) for Android and iOS exporters
    2) 2.5+ is a paid upgrade/add-on - much like the Developer version or Android/iOS exporters, it's an upgrade that adds new functionality and expands existing functionality
    3) The developers have said they plan to support and provide updates for Fusion 2.5/+ beyond the release of F3 (which doesn't have a release date yet), and I plan to keep using it as well, so for me and many others it's not at its end.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I get it now. I've been reading through alot of forum posts and your reply was spot on, and to the point. Thanks again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found this post, didn't know a DLC to Fusion 2.5 was about to be released.
    I was wondering if Fusion 2.5+ will provide better runtime for iOS, Android and UWP/XboxOne exporter?
    I really need improved runtime to makes bigger projects in the futur and improve my actual games.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast