Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crian View Post
    Is there any possibility that you will release a flippable active object (or a scale x/y with negative value)?
    This will save a lot of memory and time.
    Yea i noticed that when you shrink an active's scale, the negative scale shows nothing, instead of the possible of flipping it. o_O

Though I thought I remembered setting a negative scale just remained the sprite facing the same direction, but I guess my memory isn't all that great. Maybe this is something that could be fixed?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will the price be?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds great, look forward to release.
    +1 on qualifiers in global events.
    If that is indeed a new feature, it's a game changer.
    Also child events.

I'll probably be starting a new project in a few months so can't wait to take this for a spin!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to learn more about the improved global event editor.
    Can we access qualifiers globally in it? :P
    Would be nice if we can add/name qualifiers?

People have been trying to get around the limitations of qualifiers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDCM3I4inU

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they can improve the Behavior Editor in the same way. Currently, behaviors are pretty useless, but they could be extremely useful.
    Programming a complete game with hundreds of objects in just one event editor gets really messy.

Quote Originally Posted by blurymind View Post
    Yes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurymind View Post
    Would be nice if we can add/name qualifiers?

People have been trying to get around the limitations of qualifiers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDCM3I4inU
    Yea, that's been a thing since forever as far as I know. Even the video states it wasn't supposed to be the intended way of doing it. Just a neat little trick to bypass the limits of whatever. Though I'm sure it could mess up your game/app/software in the long run from my understanding.

I am really glad that there will be more possibilities and even more tricks in Fusion 2.5+, features that we really needed.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banduck View Post
    I hope they can improve the Behavior Editor in the same way. Currently, behaviors are pretty useless, but they could be extremely useful.
    Programming a complete game with hundreds of objects in just one event editor gets really messy.

Yes
    I agree! This would be most useful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too would be curious to know the advantages of DX11 here. How about a detailed summary, Clickteam? That make more enticed to jump on the Patreon.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We will have a full feature list soon! The Patreon tester group is if you want early access. Meaning testing, helping with bug reports providing input as it is in it's current state.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banduck View Post
    I want there to be a Behaviour editor button in the same way the event editor button works because its annoying having to go through 4 clicks everytime.
    I made a mockup. This extra button would be a huge time saver.
    behavioureditor.jpg

I feel like the idea of using Behaviours like Prefabs is how it should be done as its become an industry standard now for the use of prefab code. With the new parent child system this could be extremely powerful. At the moment I work almost entirely with Behaviours but it can be a bit annoying due to the above mentioned UI issue. I should be able to select an active object and the Behaviours Editor button should be ungreyed. Instead of having to access via the properties. Its also completely ignored in the Customisation menu as well. - I realise the workflow issue I'm running into is that if you select the frame and then go back to the object the display options are shown thus resetting my position in the UI.

Edit: Same should be the case for the Global Event Editor as well, there should be a button on the UI for it instead of having to select the application from the Project/Workspace Toolbar menu.

Edit2: Whoops I forgot you can have multiple Behaviour sheets for each object. So it'd have to have a dropdown menu so you could choose what page its open to. It'd be really nice to be able to jump through behaviours quickly.

I'm looking forward to seeing some Performance data.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast