User Tag List

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I proposed a separate extension called a "value holder" to the bugbox before it went down. The idea was that they are objects that can hold unlimited named values that could be re-arranged and come shipped with fusion like the standard array extension or backddrop. They would also theoretically be more performant than an active, since they wouldn't need to worry about being drawn to screen or collision etc. Being an "extension" would hopefully get around the core issues that prevent more than 26 named values currently.

Another hoped for feature of these was that you could also change the data type of these objects, so you could hold unlimited named strings or unlimited named flags, for example.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Simon Global values also don’t help when you are trying to use them in scoping, say, a qualifier. Let’s say I am making a particle qualifier. I want to make a few custom movements that each require 10 vars. I either need to give up one movement or limit the other movements in some way to save some vars. Not having that compromise would go a long way. Even just 26 more vars would probably be enough.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra @casleziro @mobichan interesting point - perhaps some of these can be worked on for the next round of features for F2.5+ (obviously we've not started on this yet so no dates or other information is available yet). Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Wait, what?! Are you saying that there are now more than 26 AltVals in the properties window, and they're all namable?! And CT didn't think to include that in the list of headline features? Like, as the first item, in size 24 font, bold and underlined and in red? That's madness!
    I know! my thoughts exactly. this is HUGE!

all this 2.5+ stuff is putting a constant huge smile on my face

keep it rollin clickteam, your smashing it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a price!!! So have all the 2.5+ features been announced??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where have you seen the price? Link please!

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Where have you seen the price? Link please!
    They announced it on their Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Clickteam/status...80664868773888

$59.99, but will be priced at $49.99 for the first couple of weeks. Think I know what I'm getting on my next check.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My app runs a tad slow mainly due to the graphics requirements, would the runtime performance improvements make much of a difference in that area?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get some clarification on how the custom qualifers work? Is there still the same set of 100 qualifiers, but they can be renamed and reskinned? Or has the 100 limit been lifted now? For example, what happens in the following situation:

--I make a Clickstore product called Cloud Generator: procedural clouds for your game.
    --In the MFA, I make a "cloud" qualifier by renaming and reskinning the "trapdoor" qualifier.
    --Someone purchases my MFA and copies its code into her own game....which happens to already use the "trapdoor" qualifier.

What happens?

(A) all of her trapdoor objects suddenly become cloud objects?
    (B) all of the cloud objects suddenly become trapdoor objects?
    (C)her trapdoor objects retain their trapdoor qualifier but the cloud objects lose their qualifier?
    (D) the cloud objects retain their qualifier but the trapdoor objects lose theirs?
    (E) both qualifiers co-exist happily?
    (F) Fusion considers the two mfas incompatible and gives an error message when she tries to copy my code and/or objects?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra I'm not sure about the exact functioning of the new qualifiers, someone else will have to weigh in on that.

In the meantime.... https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-plus

Enjoy!

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast