User Tag List

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ DLC Official pre and post-launch Thread

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    O_o. Maybe a bug in the UI library... You should perhaps reset the UI settings by pressing Ctrl + Shift when you start Fusion.
    Hmm, that fixed it, but the bug seems saved into my .tbs file. It took my like an hour to set up everything in that file, so I think I'll just live with the bug for now...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normal version: maybe try re-downloading the installer? And what error does it report when it fails to download the update? EDIT: you can manually download the update patch here in the Product Owners Lounge, or in the passport (you can also download the 2.5 DLC installer in the passport).

Steam: do you see the DLC in your DLC list in the Steam client? Is there a cfex.dll in the Fusion directory?
    For some reason the DLC doesnt show up on steam, after I install it with the installer. I got it to patch the standard edition that I have via an installer, but it doesnt show up for the developer edition of CT, which I can only install via steam

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> For some reason the DLC doesnt show up on steam, after I install it with the installer.

Hmm, there is no installer for the Steam version? You can't use the installer of the DLC for the stand-alone version with the Steam version. You have to get the Steam DLC via Steam or ask us for a conversion to get a Steam code for it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the conversion of the DLC will cost another 10$ ?
    https://clickstore.clickteam.com/games/steam-redeem/steam_conversion

I thought the conversion was only for the software, not the dlc/exporters

I should have bought it on steam then I guess

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You should probably submit a ticket here and see what they say.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @blurymind The conversion service works on a Clickteam to Steam or vice versa of any Clickteam product published on both platforms, and is provided as a courtesy instead of requiring users to buy twice.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably submit a ticket here and see what they say.
    I filed a ticket here
    https://service.clickteam.com/tickets.php?id=162

@Kisguri I made an error to buy it on the wrong platform because it was not made explicitly clear to me when purchasing it. It's confusing. Nothing is mentioned at the conversion website about dlc/exporters. Nothing is mentioned at the DLC website about the steam version license
    https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-plus

it should say
    "get it FOR the steam version", not "get it on steam" imo

But anyway, I made an error out of rushing to buy it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
    @blurymind The conversion service works on a Clickteam to Steam or vice versa of any Clickteam product published on both platforms, and is provided as a courtesy instead of requiring users to buy twice.
    This answers a question I had about converting the CF2.5+ DLC (Steam version) to Stand Alone. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Improvements I expect in Fusion 2.5 Plus.

Some features I would like to request in Fusion 2.5+

1.align to sprites in frame editor
    2. Possibility of copying events into text and be able to paste too.
    3. Possibility of changing the view point and the action point via the event editor.
    4. Improvement in the navigation system by the items already placed in the frame editor, being able to search and create custom folders.
    5. Improvement in the skins, allowing the user to leave the fusion as they want.
    6. Possibility of giving control + V of an image in a vector editor and this image will already come as a sprite.
    7. Possibility of opening a gif and it display the frames.
    8. have a time line for the animations, return the time line editor.
    9. display the test exactly as it would display in the android runtime.
    10. notification extensions, json among others already native to the fusion.
    11. Possibility to write programming text, copy and paste etc ...
    12. align to sprites in frame editor
    Attachment 26527
    13. Global flags

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have missed the note about the license when purchasing it unfortunately. Guess I will only use it with the standard version of fusion for now

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast