User Tag List

Thread: How to apply animations to all objects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How to apply animations to all objects?

So, I used a fast loop to create 10 trees in a random position on my map.

I have a world you can buy and it is supposed to change the animation sequence of the tree to the animated one.
    But it only changes 1 of them, instead of all of them.

If you can provide any help, that'd be great.

Thanks, RedBeast

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post a screenshot of the conditions in the event where you change the tree to an animated one? or maybe a sample MFA file

Depending on how you 'scope' (pick) the tree, it can change whether one or all trees get affected.
    treebounce.mfa

Some events will only affect one object (e.g. if the tree animates when you click on it or an object collides with it), since the condition is about a specific tree;
    tree1.png

And some events will affect all objects (e.g. if you press a keyboard button and don't specify a tree). Since there's no condition telling us which tree to animate, it affects all the trees;
    tree2.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of the conditions in the event where you change the tree to an animated one? or maybe a sample MFA file

Depending on how you 'scope' (pick) the tree, it can change whether one or all trees get affected.
    treebounce.mfa

Some events will only affect one object (e.g. if the tree animates when you click on it or an object collides with it), since the condition is about a specific tree;
    tree1.png

And some events will affect all objects (e.g. if you press a keyboard button and don't specify a tree). Since there's no condition telling us which tree to animate, it affects all the trees;
    tree2.png

code1.jpg
    I feel like I'm doing something really dumb.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh... that's unusual. That event should apply to every tree. If you include an MFA file it might be a bit easier to figure out what's happening.

Are there any other events that control the tree (aside from creating the tree itself)? Does the fire tree animation loop? When you're creating the tree, is it creating 10 separate tree objects, or pasting them into the background?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh... that's unusual. That event should apply to every tree. If you include an MFA file it might be a bit easier to figure out what's happening.

Are there any other events that control the tree (aside from creating the tree itself)? Does the fire tree animation loop? When you're creating the tree, is it creating 10 separate tree objects, or pasting them into the background?
    It is creating 10 separate objects, The animation loops, I have worlds in my game so you can buy different areas with different trees.
    I have a counter that keeps track of what world you're in. If you're in world 1-2 it stays normal, If you're in world 3, it becomes a fire tree. But the animation doesn't play. (My project is also currently a small private project at the moment, but I might be able to create an example MFA file)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevermind, I fixed it.
    I just created a separate object for the fire trees.

Thanks for trying to help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the future you might be able to make things easier by using Qualifier groups. Put all the different tree objects under one Qualifier and then change the animation on the Qualifier.