User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wait, do I need a Mac to export CF games to iOS?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Molton View Post
    I bought an old mac but they soon go out of date and Apple block them using the latest versions of XCode. So now I use MacinCloud at $30 a month for each new build. This works fine apart from the fact that you can't connect with a local phone so you have to upload and use test flight every time, which is a complete pain. I still keep looking for people I know who have Mac but they all run PCs.
    Since I'm just in the beta stage right now, I'm taking the HTML5 route instead--which can still be accessed on iOS devices. Thanks for the info, though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Molton View Post
    I bought an old mac but they soon go out of date and Apple block them using the latest versions of XCode. So now I use MacinCloud at $30 a month for each new build. This works fine apart from the fact that you can't connect with a local phone so you have to upload and use test flight every time, which is a complete pain. I still keep looking for people I know who have Mac but they all run PCs.
    Once you put together an IPA package you can have your testers install it to their iPhones via Cydia Extender, even on Windows. It'll handle the certificate signing just using their Apple ID (but the cert will expire in a week).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2