User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cursor object using low-DPI cursors

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cursor object using low-DPI cursors

Hi all,

The cursor object seems to be using the old low-dpi cursors. On a high-dpi system the result looks terrible, for example when you switch to the hand cursor to indicate a hyperlink, it's blocky and ugly. Does anyone know an alternate way to switch cursors to use higher resolution images?

The cursor object needs to be updated.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @Yves , is possible for you to update this object that we can use higher quality images (like 128x128 for example)?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use this object. All of its functionality can be replicated with an Active object, using the XMouse and YMouse values, custom cursor images, and collision checking.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, because if you set an active always to the mouse position you get very bad input lag on that active, also the function "hide mouse cursor" is no reliable, the mouse cursor still flashes up lot of the time for whatever reason (mostly on click).
    The cursor object calls windows mouse/image natively so its instant, no lag nothing.

Another very important feature missing is "detection point" in the cursor object.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Have you tried using custom images in the Cursor object instead of the predefined cursor shapes?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is an example, the thing is you can load high quality images but they get cropped and only a small space 32x32 pixel from the top left corner is shown.
    I see now the hotspot setting is the detection point and it works good, i set it to 128x128 in my example and the click gets recognized at that position, as you can see if you hover over the button, but the image is just not fully shown
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you can use image larger than 32x32 with cursor object. And from my tests you can't use premultiplied alpha channel as well, just "aliased alphas" (jagged edges transparency)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We're adding 128x128 images in the predefined cursors, to check what happens. I'm not sure this will work though, as apparently the system says the cursor size is 32x32 even in your case (this is why it crops the image, it asks the system for the cursor size first). I'll let you know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    We're adding 128x128 images in the predefined cursors, to check what happens. I'm not sure this will work though, as apparently the system says the cursor size is 32x32 even in your case (this is why it crops the image, it asks the system for the cursor size first). I'll let you know.
    I'm curious about the alpha channel with the cursor as well.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves hello, did you already test it with bigger images, and will it work?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast