Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: touch screen input not responding when using multi touch

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

touch screen input not responding when using multi touch

so I have been trying to use the multi-touch object and some active objects to make buttons so my game can run on mobile devices.
    when I test the game infusion it works fine, but whern I export it or build and run the game it doesn't work. would anyone be able to help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say test in Fusion are you testing on a touch screen or with a mouse?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with a touch screen and mouse,
    to see if both work,
    which they do in the editor but not when I compile it or build and run it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you can share an example mfa of how you’re doing your multi touch code in case there’s a better way or a fix someone can suggest.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by no7mac View Post
    so I have been trying to use the multi-touch object and some active objects to make buttons so my game can run on mobile devices.
    when I test the game infusion it works fine, but whern I export it or build and run the game it doesn't work. would anyone be able to help?
    I see that you havn't got any exporters other than HTML 5. So I assume your making a HTML 5 game that you want to run on IOS and or Android. I've just added touch to my HTML5 game https://aenever.itch.io/pixel-pro-tennis and it wasn't working at first. I played with the Phrases that you can choose from in the multi-touch object; it seems HTML 5 is picky. I used 'A new touch has occurred' - 'A touch has ended' - 'last new touch' and 'Last end touch'. Not sure if that's your problem yet try changing some of the phrases if your code is different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll be awhile in getting back, yet here's a file that I used and adapted to get it working on my end. You could try the same. It's what I'm going to use as an alternative to get your game working.

Platform_Movement_Touch.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so I downloaded your file, exported as a final HTML project, and played it in my browser. The inputs do not register at all

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry it has to be adapted like in my previous post. If you can’t get it working I’ll post an example when I’m on my pc next.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay, see if this works https://www.dropbox.com/s/39ao7lk3qw...trial.mfa?dl=0 I'll take down the link for you once you've tried the file.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast