Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [WIP] - Miner Maniakos - escape game

Clicker Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, when it is finished I will be happy to play it

And also about the engine mfa, go for it! I for one am very interested to see what that would be like.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Maniakos Mineras - Game under development wip 08

@tobydavis , thank you for the support.

Currently I have concluded the transformation of the code to use GLOBAL EVENTS only. You may check the code if you want.
    This way I give this Enginelike look into the code. Just copy the template level, create a different map droping Global Objects in layer 1 and then play!!!

This is an open source project so I have no problem, giving it away for people to check the code. This is my intention after all.
    If someone can help me out with, the "costy" way I handle the fog of war, please do. I am very unhappy with it... It performs very bad.

Some stuff with percentage of completion for individual aspects of the game
    - I think the INTRO will stay as is from now on. So Consider it done (90%)
    - The MENU should change, though I am not sure I will, therefore consider it as work in progress (50%).
    - The Level selection screen is going to change but the overview is more or less there (30%)
    - In level game engine needs some polishing with some interesting extra functionality I have in mind like, changing number of Dynamites you drop, showing text info in a box and maybe some effects (70%).
    - Level creation is still to be done and I have 3 levels almost ready. This file has the game engine level (consider it a template and test level for the game engine code). The game will have around 10 levels so still in progress (30%).
    - A Level Editor is something I am considering but haven't worked on it at all (0%).

Downloads

So, you can download the MFA here (carefull, you need 2.5++)
    And you can download the apk from here.

Here is a video:

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest video is now here...

Notice the new Field of View. The player cannot see behind obstacles now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for the records, you can check the shadow implementation method in the following widget.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105894-Widget-AO-Automatic-shadow-engine-for-characters

This is the result:

Clicker Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, thanks for letting me take a look at the MFA! I do have one issue, I can't open the project because it says I need the Joystick Control Object but when I go to download that I get an error saying it's not part of any installed exporters. However, just from the videos you're posting the game's going great!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobydavis View Post
    Wow, thanks for letting me take a look at the MFA! I do have one issue, I can't open the project because it says I need the Joystick Control Object but when I go to download that I get an error saying it's not part of any installed exporters. However, just from the videos you're posting the game's going great!
    Ah OK, I know what the problem is. I will have to make a version only for windows and remove the android specific stuff. Do you have dlc 2.5++? You also need that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do have Fusion 2.5+DLC. Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobydavis View Post
    Yes, I do have Fusion 2.5+DLC. Thanks
    Ah ok! Until I get to find some time to prepare you the mfa, you can try to copy any other extension and change its name to the one you don't have (it will fool fusion).

This way you might be able to open the file. The next thing you have to do then is to delete the joystick extension object, change the file to windows exe, and save.

Normally, a process like this can help you open it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AftPeakTank View Post
    Ah ok! Until I get to find some time to prepare you the mfa, you can try to copy any other extension and change its name to the one you don't have (it will fool fusion).

This way you might be able to open the file. The next thing you have to do then is to delete the joystick extension object, change the file to windows exe, and save.

Normally, a process like this can help you open it.
    Ok, great, thank you! I will try that and I'll let you know if it works, have a nice day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4