Facebook SDK Extension Needed

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Fusion really needs to get iOS and Android working with the latest Facebook SDK. I am willing to some money towards the development of getting this back into Fusion. It probably one of the most important extensions needed for mobile game success.
    Also Facebook Audience Network would be awesome to get put it together one time.

• It looks like Facebook Graph API Please login to see this link., in which case, Please login to see this link. could handle it.
    When I come off break I'm planning to port Web Query Object to Android - so within next few months. However, I can't port to iOS, as I lack the dev tools to do so.

It's worth mentioning you might be able to create new Facebook content and download data with just Get Object.
    Deleting and editing data might not be possible with it, though - anything that uses GET or POST can be handled by Get Object, but as the linked SDK page shows, some require DELETE and other HTTP[S] action types. Web Query Object supports that, but Get Object doesn't.

Login with Facebook will likely require an entirely new ext, as might Facebook ads.

Darkwire Software Lead Programmer (C++ & C#)
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!