User Tag List

Thread: Xbox Live Connect Crash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xbox Live Connect Crash

Hello, i've tryed to add Xbox live connect features to my game that i'm porting to UWP, but everytime i try to test it, the game crash.

I've followed the guide, created my Xbox Live Services ID, edited the file xboxservices.config with my values, Added the Nu-Get packages and also activated my Xbox Live sandbox.
    THe game stop on the error in the screenshot then crash with "[7388] WWAHost.exe stoped with core 3 (0x3)".

vs-error.jpg

PS: I'm trying to add XboxConnect for Windows 10 games not for Xbox, maybe it's the problem? By the way, Xbox Gamertag is working on PC as well.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    some doubt

the xbox service nu package is correctly added?, xboxservices work for all windows platform and this crash show me that it not present at the moment you start

final doubt

do you have installed the xbox trusted app from store?
    did you check that everything is fine in settings when you got to gaming and check xbox networking?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I've installed the Nu Get package.

What is Xbox Trusted App? If it's the default Xbox App that we all have on Windows 10 so yes i have it connected to my default Xbox account (I've also tred other accounts).
    Yes everything is fine in my Windows 10 Settings and Xbox services. The problem comes form the app, btw, if there is a problem with Xbox Service an app should not crash but just lost Xbox Services connection, no?

I'll make new tests, I've tryed to publish my game and everytime I've tryed to submit it for reviews it says that the Name (generated by FUsion) is false, same for Publisher (CN=) and package name.
    I've mannually edited all that fields by the ones from my MS Dev dashboard in the appxmanifest and i was able to submit my app. When i create an App name on the MS dev Dashboard it creates ID that i need to manually adds in the game even if i use the same MS account on VS and this Dashboard. I Don't know Why Fusion creates a GUID if we can't use it for publishing, it's confusing me.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, got it working by adding my Package ID and seletecting x64 and "native only" for debug.