Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crypts of Death: Free Android Mobile Game

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crypts of Death: Free Android Mobile Game

Crypts of Death: Battle against undead warriors and monsters in this roguelike RPG

Fight through the graveyards and haunted forests, crypts and tombs filled with unspeakable horrors!
    Spin the daily treasure wheel, visit the shop and take control of four different warriors and their powerful magic weapons.

Free Android Mobile Game. Get it for Free from Google Play Store.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....cryptsofdeath

GooglePlayPromo1.jpg GooglePlayPromo2.jpg

GooglePlayPromo3.jpg GooglePlayPromo4.jpg

GooglePlay_Screenshot1.jpg GooglePlay_Screenshot2.jpg

GooglePlay_Screenshot3.jpg

Website
    https://gamerealmmadness.blogspot.com/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a pretty cool game for Fusion! Something that I think has not been seen before!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloaded this and it's a fun little game to play, my only issue is I'm still in the Forrest at level 5, any chance of some more background/environments?

Also it tells me I haven't found all the gold but ive destroyed everything on the map and explored all the rooms so am I missing something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    Downloaded this and it's a fun little game to play, my only issue is I'm still in the Forrest at level 5, any chance of some more background/environments?

Also it tells me I haven't found all the gold but ive destroyed everything on the map and explored all the rooms so am I missing something?
    Thanks for the feedback. I can tell that we will be adding another type of dungeon in a later update, but it will take some time to create.
    We will have to check the gold counter, and see if there is a fix to be made.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe an idea would be to have things that would trigger new areas like a switch on the wall or tile on the floor.
    I think if you just duplicated the forest level and added a different background and made it random as whether it would go to Forest A or Forest B that would really help give it some variety and would only mean changing the backdrop, maybe gravestones on the outside meaning you could keep the trees and thus not have to do much more work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe an idea would be to have things that would trigger new areas like a switch on the wall or tile on the floor.
    I think if you just duplicated the forest level and added a different background and made it random as whether it would go to Forest A or Forest B that would really help give it some variety and would only mean changing the backdrop, maybe gravestones on the outside meaning you could keep the trees and thus not have to do much more work.
    That would be a great idea! The other place could be called Marshes for example, and have some tiles look different, and gravestones covered in moss for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent feedback man. Crypts dungeon assets are already developed. We just need think more unique content to that scene.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to help, I'm still enjoying playing it but hope I can help make it better.

I noticed the shop doesn't work either, is that still in development? I saved for the Holy Chainsaw and found I couldn't purchase it.
    One other thing, would you mind trying out my game too? Would be great to get your feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to help, I'm still enjoying playing it but hope I can help make it better.

I noticed the shop doesn't work either, is that still in development? I saved for the Holy Chainsaw and found I couldn't purchase it.
    One other thing, would you mind trying out my game too? Would be great to get your feedback.
    Yes we will update this to make this more optimal to play and feedback always very welcome.

Send me PM your game link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! Was the Holy Chainsaw grey when you tried to buy it? Maybe you had already gotten it from the bonus cards? If not, then that's clearly a bug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast