User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sync problem driving me crazy, help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Sync problem driving me crazy, help

I did a post a few days ago about not being able to sync objects animation frame to each other and the solution seemed to beto instead of syncing it up once, have an always event to force the frame to the other objects frame. However now not even that is working now when creating new objects and I am tearing my hear out over this, can someone please help me to understand what is wrong with these events?

I have object A that have an animation with 4 frames, then I have another object B that I have an always event to force the animation frame of object B to object As. So far so good. But if I create a new A object and 4 B objects and have a button to hold down to sync up all object A:s frames so they are in sync for the other objects everything goes crazy. Neither object A:s frames are synced up as soon as I let go of the x button and object B also goes totally bananas.

Could someone please help me with this as this makes absolutely zero sense to me.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I can even make the example even simpler by just having object A and it is still messed up.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the cherries only follows the color of the first block...
    If you want it to sync individually per own block, you need to have ID set

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    the cherries only follows the color of the first block...
    If you want it to sync individually per own block, you need to have ID set
    Hm, have you looked at the examples? The second one does not even have the fruits, but only the blocks. Also that is why I want to sync up all the blocks to the same animation frame first, so as to not have to have the fruits sync on individual blocks with different frames to make it much easier if all the blocks always have the exact same animation frames playing.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    if you change the Animation State, instead of freezing the frame, it would work

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you change the Animation State, instead of freezing the frame, it would work
    How do you mean?

Clicker

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    xWhattheheck_evensimples.mfa

like this mfa attached,
    "for each" solution works best

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xWhattheheck_evensimples.mfa

like this mfa attached,
    "for each" solution works best
    Thanks that seems to work! But I still don't get the logic behind why this works and the set frame does not work?

Also for each would be unnecessary in this or how would it work better?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could try this:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast