User Tag List

Thread: Android normal notifications (not push) in game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android normal notifications (not push) in game

Hi!
    I'm creating an Android game in Clickteam fusion. The game requires that notifications be sent in game (not push notifications). I know there are several objects in clickteam to do this (Android dialogs and android dialogs v2) but they are obsolete and only work if when compiling the APK I use an API less than 26. This is a problem because in APIs older than 26 notifications do not work and google only allows you to upload apps to the developer console if the app is compiled with an API greater than 26.
    Is there a way to send notifications alternatively? Do you know any extension to send notifications? Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you give us an example of what the notification may say? It might help us understand your goal.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Corborus View Post
    Hi!
    I'm creating an Android game in Clickteam fusion. The game requires that notifications be sent in game (not push notifications). I know there are several objects in clickteam to do this (Android dialogs and android dialogs v2) but they are obsolete and only work if when compiling the APK I use an API less than 26. This is a problem because in APIs older than 26 notifications do not work and google only allows you to upload apps to the developer console if the app is compiled with an API greater than 26.
    Is there a way to send notifications alternatively? Do you know any extension to send notifications? Thank you
    Hi,
    I have the same problem. Is there an extension which is able to create simple notification with API 26 and cible Android 8.0?
    That is the great question

ALain

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    did you try android new dialog control you have an example in last frame which works OK from 4.0.1 to 9.0
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notifications

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    did you try android new dialog control you have an example in last frame which works OK from 4.0.1 to 9.0
    Yes. It works...
    But we can not program a date and time. And that's the point of notifications.
    Thank you

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm you are mixing concept notification is the message, you can track time to show at some point or use an alarm object to do so.

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm you are mixing concept notification is the message, you can track time to show at some point or use an alarm object to do so.

Hi Fernando
    Which extension create alarm?
    I want to receive a notification even the application is closed