User Tag List

Thread: Bouncing Ball Movement Issue

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bouncing Ball Movement Issue

Heyho!

I've started to play around with the html5 exporter. In my testapp, i have an objet with bouncing ball movement on it and two directions: left and right. I want it to bounce between two other objects.
    when i test it by pressing f8 it works like a charm. it bounces off the blockers and all is good.
    when i export it for web and put it on my server to test , the ball bounces exactly 13 times in between the walls, then suddenly changes direction (you can see it here)

What could it be?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you set the Randomizer and Security setting of the bouncing ball to zero? You'll find it in the Bounce settings directly below the Speed settings in the Actives Properties.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your response.

Yes, I have set these values.

As I said, on my machine it runs exactly the way i want it.

Only after the html5 export, the issue arises.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i dont know what you use as colliders but if you use actives its not a good idea this will give bounce direction problems like that, use the physics ground object to bounce off from, and read the help file for that object to know how to set it up correct. Also check the collision box for the bouncer itself maybe change it to circle or box instead of shape.

Edit: sorry i see now you have normal bouncing ball ^^ i read it wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. I really appreciate the answer though.

I just don't understand why it always happens after the 13th bounce. It does not appear to be random. I try to understand, but I can't^^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But for what you wanna do its best just use the path movement and at click "reverse at end" and "loop the movement", than you also don't need collision boxes ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Manuel I haven't thought of this workaround at all o.O very nice idea. I'll get cracking! thanks and have a good one