User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exporter No Longer Available? Deprecated UWP Support?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exporter No Longer Available? Deprecated UWP Support?

Quick question: I notice the UWP exporter has vanished off the Clickteam Shop. Is UWP support being added into Fusion 2.5+ by default? Is the exporter just permanently gone?

Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also curious about this. Considering that I just bought this back in January and have had a few nasty problems, I'd like to know if this is still being supported.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it was sort of in beta but it'd be nice to hear what the plan is, and that it isn't just being dropped entirely. Seems a bit strange for it to just vanish from the shop without any explanation. If it's getting built directly into 2.5+, well okie dokie then, I was planning to upgrade anyway. If it's getting completely deprecated... well, that's a bummer.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    UWP still receiving support and fixes, just sometimes it does require more time, some changes comes from windows

we address a problem of speed in windows when using a lot of backgrounds, XBOX ONE is another issue the speed is not better due that the chakra libs are not fast as they promise for scrolling games but is good for others

if you game is a hit you may talk to Chris A.K.A. Kisguri regarding to port your game to XBOX
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @Fernando , if I'm understanding this correctly, you are saying that there's a framerate issue with window position scrolling when there are many background objects?

And regarding the last part, is this part of the porting service or is the UWP Exporter still available on a case by case basis?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He was referring to the Clickteam Professional Services porting service, which is a paid for service we offer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando are the Xbox One speed issues still being worked on, is there a way to improve it? It's just that I bought this exporter specifically to try and release on Xbox, but sadly I've had to give up on my Xbox project, even after optimization, the game I was working on was running extremely poorly on Xbox One, the framerate dropped so low it was unplayable, and of course I would never want to release a game in that state.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    @Fernando are the Xbox One speed issues still being worked on, is there a way to improve it? It's just that I bought this exporter specifically to try and release on Xbox, but sadly I've had to give up on my Xbox project, even after optimization, the game I was working on was running extremely poorly on Xbox One, the framerate dropped so low it was unplayable, and of course I would never want to release a game in that state.
    When you run it in the Xbox One dev mode, you have to terminate, hit the double box button, and select "View details". In there, change the UWP from App to Game. This gives you more system resources to play with.

However, you won't hit 60 FPS without moving the native cursor at least one time. You'll have to move it every single time you un-suspend your program. If not, you won't crack 55 FPS.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    We are working on this exporter, but again we are against the rope, because the behavior in XBOX is not as was promoted by MS, in devkits or developer mode you should indeed expect a lower fps which should improve in retail mode
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast