User Tag List

Thread: Baby Redemption - Steam page and launch trailer

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baby Redemption - Steam page and launch trailer

Hello!

Some of you might have seen me post about the game before, I just wanted to highlight that Baby Redemption is reaching end of development and getting ready for release. The core game is pretty much done and I'm polishing and tweaking things.

There's a Steam page up and if you find the game interesting I would love if you could wishlist it.

There's also a trailer:

Baby Redemption is a high paced rogue-like shooter where you have to save babies in glorious intense slow-motion action. Weapons, bullets, babies and bullet-time. What more do you need?

Highlights
    • Randomly generated levels - Each run presents a new layout and challenge created from a big list of rooms.
    • Guns on guns - Big list of guns, each fine tuned to present a different way of play.
    • Upgrades - Beating a wave gives you a random upgrade that tweaks your playstyle.
    • Great Juicy action - Each gun sound effect is punchy and tweaked by hand to give a satisfying knock when you press that shoot button

Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done, I remember this when it was first posted as a simple demo. It's awesome to see a game come full circle into a fully blown professional game, amazing work

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    Well done, I remember this when it was first posted as a simple demo. It's awesome to see a game come full circle into a fully blown professional game, amazing work
    Very kind, thank you so much. Releasing in a week or two

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great work to bring it so close to the finish line! I also remember when you first came to the forums with this. Really happy to see it come to fruition!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Wow, great work to bring it so close to the finish line! I also remember when you first came to the forums with this. Really happy to see it come to fruition!
    Thank you Vol! You were one of the first to give substantial feedback back then, always appreciated that. Hope you'll enjoy it when it's out.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We got a date!

Coming out tomorrow for 4.99 USD but with a launch discount down to 3.99 USD.
    If you haven't already, please wishlist it here https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...by_Redemption/

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's out!

Thank you so much for the support and feedback over the last year. Even if the thread has been slow, there's been so much help from the discord and twitter. A big shout out to @schrodinger who has helped me a lot.

20% launch discount, if you do decide to get it I hope you enjoy it!

Steam Link
    Itch.io Link