User Tag List

Thread: Ini wipe problem help needed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ini wipe problem help needed

Ok,

I have like 60 ini save files all with 60 counters, don't ask why but I want to make a frame where I wipe all the save data of all those 60 ini files, is there an easy way to do it with a line or option without me searching for all the ini objects and write wipe lines for it?

Clicker Install Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just delete the files.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I need to have a frame where I can reset all counters, it's for an event where hundreds of people will play the game, and I build an arcade cabinet so there's no way to delete the files from the pc everytime

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested and working. Just change things to what you want them to be.

fileWipe.mfa

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On loop "iniwipe" -------------->"inifile" + Str$(LoopIndex("iniWipe")) + ".ini"

What do I change here above?, I have 60 ini files called different names like BLUEKEY.INI / LARGEDOOR.INI / SAVECHEST4.INI

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the case of that of example, the INI files need the same name plus a number (ex: file0.ini, file1.ini, etc.). "inifile" is the name. LoopIndex("iniWipe") is the number. If you're using the standard INI object, that's going to be your best bet.

If you're using INI++, you can give it a qualifier and an ID value. That way, if you're using multiple INI++ objects, you don't have to worry about changing the names of all of your files.

iniPlusWipe.png

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! It works

Clicker Firefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why save 60 counter values in 60 different ini-files? Save all data in one group in a ini-file, and then simply delete this group when necessary.