User Tag List

Thread: Ini wipe problem help needed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ini wipe problem help needed

Ok,

I have like 60 ini save files all with 60 counters, don't ask why but I want to make a frame where I wipe all the save data of all those 60 ini files, is there an easy way to do it with a line or option without me searching for all the ini objects and write wipe lines for it?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just delete the files.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I need to have a frame where I can reset all counters, it's for an event where hundreds of people will play the game, and I build an arcade cabinet so there's no way to delete the files from the pc everytime

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested and working. Just change things to what you want them to be.

fileWipe.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On loop "iniwipe" -------------->"inifile" + Str$(LoopIndex("iniWipe")) + ".ini"

What do I change here above?, I have 60 ini files called different names like BLUEKEY.INI / LARGEDOOR.INI / SAVECHEST4.INI

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the case of that of example, the INI files need the same name plus a number (ex: file0.ini, file1.ini, etc.). "inifile" is the name. LoopIndex("iniWipe") is the number. If you're using the standard INI object, that's going to be your best bet.

If you're using INI++, you can give it a qualifier and an ID value. That way, if you're using multiple INI++ objects, you don't have to worry about changing the names of all of your files.

iniPlusWipe.png

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! It works

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why save 60 counter values in 60 different ini-files? Save all data in one group in a ini-file, and then simply delete this group when necessary.