Thread: Event Editor 'Icon Gap' Bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Event Editor 'Icon Gap' Bug

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Just wanted someone to take a look at the event editor in my project. I've been arranging my objects into groups then all of a sudden a got this gap after dragging an icon into a folder. I saved the project (save as) and each time I open it the gap remains in the Event Editor. I can't seem to make it go away and can't click the grid/interact with it in any way where the gap is, everything on either side of it still works. I don't want to continue with this project file if it's created a potential corruption. Take a look:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2dtqxe40d...pture.PNG?dl=0

Thanks for any advice.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you grab one of the edges and drag it to close the gap (kind of as you would one of the columns in windows Explorer in Show Details mode)?

Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The Event editor has a lot of buggy behaviour in that top row. It's one of the main reasons I stopped using it long ago: I grew tired of laboriously organising objects into folders only to have them pop out on their own, or glitch out some other way. I still remember when I tried dragging the bracket of an open folder to edge to try and swallow more than a screenful of objects. Things really got messed up then.

But, as annoying as these bugs are, I don't think I've ever known them to actually corrupt the mfa in any serious way.