I'm having a real issue that stopping from moving forward with my project.
Current I have a simple event setup like this :
- If "Interface Options" = 1
- Upon pressing "Space bar"
- Activate Group of events "Interface menu"
- Set "Interface Options" to 2
When the the group of events for "Interface menu" opens, the player has this option :
- If "Interface Options" = 2
- Upon Pressing "Space Bar"
- De-Activate group of events "Interface menu"
- Set Interface "Options" to 1
My problem is that when I initially press the button to bring up the game interface, space bar always acts as the "Accept" button and it activates the group of events, but immediatly closes it because its the same button.
How can I avoid this? All my stuff is set on FLAGS inside the group of events, but that still doesn't help. Even if I put a timer on the event, it still does not work.