User Tag List

Thread: Problem in game i can't fix

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem in game i can't fix

So the game i've been working on in the past 4 days has been going pretty good.
    But then, yesterday i found that when my player goes in the active object, and the player with a gun swaps with him, it just teleports it somewhere outside of the planet.
    It's confusing, i'll just upload the .mfa file.
    Pretty much all that needs to happen, is when the player touches the active object (in the blue house), it should destroy him and swap him with another player who has a gun.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1q...ew?usp=sharing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without looking at the MFA, my guess is you're destroying the enemy first, then trying to teleport the player to his position. Because the object has been destroyed, Fusion doesn't have his position data anymore. Try teleporting the player first, THEN destroy the enemy. Since Fusion reads through every line of code in a single frame, you won't even notice.

If that doesn't fix the problem, try storing the enemy's X and Y coordinates in alterable values somewhere (like on the player as teleportX and teleportY values), then port to those values after the enemy gets destroyed.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. I've tried both of those things and it doesn't seem to work. It just teleports the player randomly into the world. I also tried to add 2 active objects, one to teleport the player, one to destroy the enemy. It doesn't destroy the enemy. Thanks for your answer anyways

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe you could add an frame that's transparent in the animation to the character. flip it to that transparent frame when he touches . character disappears but is still really there, then swap the player and then destroy the transparent one .

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, but the animation started when the frame was started.
    But i solved it, i put a collision on the player, and on the active object, and make the player invisible. Thanky you both for replying.