User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Google Play Games Achievements bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've a clue! It seems that my fix works only on local test, but not for people downloading the game from the store, it may have a probleme where the store version is using the test api and the local api is using the store api (Don't know if i'm clear).
    So i think, the test api should pop achievements but not register them, and the release api should register the achievements, and Something might be wrong in the achievements config and everything is working on the wrong way (but Why not for everyone, i Don't know).

Ok, i can confirm that people using my app from the store can't unlock achievements but with local apk it works. Don't know what to do to fix that, google api are really confusing to me

gpg1.jpggpg2.jpggpg3.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've FOUND IT ! Yes ! It was a misconfiguration in game service, my linked app was using the TEST OAuth2 instead of the production one, adding a second linked app with the same settings automatically Added the production OAuth2 to the list, i'm sure it will work from now! Really sorry for the waste of time here.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure that your app is linked correctly in the Google Play developer console? Did you generate the Oauth 2.0 client id? Here's a page where it tells you what to do: https://developers.google.com/games/...h_20_client_id

Edit: Never mind. Just saw the post above.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've FOUND IT ! Yes ! It was a misconfiguration in game service, my linked app was using the TEST OAuth2 instead of the production one, adding a second linked app with the same settings automatically Added the production OAuth2 to the list, i'm sure it will work from now! Really sorry for the waste of time here.

Glad you find it.

let me know your results in a few week from now, to be sure all is OK.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6