User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Play Games Achievements bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do check if the achievement State is locked (1) or unlocked (0), then i ask for the game to unlock the achievement if the requirements are ok. My verification method is in the Screenshot.
    achs-system.png

The group is activated only if the player is connected to his GPG account.

On the test file provided with the extension there is no achievement state verification, i created this verification because i was getting achievement loops without that, but with my verification, it works on all the Android versions before 8.1 and 9 (note 100% sure about 8).

PS: How can i copy events into a text file?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm what i don't see if this.

after you unlock the achievements, you miss to read all again, right? since you need to update the values from server, even if the object request a unlockimmediate command this , does not mean will be done right away, many thing can happens, and this achievements will be unlock locally and updated after, but you must read the achievements status after you unlock it to refresh its condition.

I do not provide in the example since I leave a button so user will read all achievements again and update their results

// After unlock read all them again
    * Run any condition that will trigger
    GPGAchievement : Read All Achievements

// Update your status
    * GPGAchievement: On All Achievement Read
    //Fill your data and values

all it is simple select your events do Ctrl+C and open an editor or any other editor and do a Ctrl+V
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The achievement's function is really different than the iOS version. I Don't understand Why a "read" is necessary there, i'll try to work on that, add a read all after any unlock (sounds really Strange to me) and maybe activate achievements list only When the READ ALL is over.

I can't copy/paste any event, tried in the event editor and the list editor it doesn't work.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double post. meh.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The difference is due to different provider, Apple and Google, each of them have different concept as they have for AppStore, one rule don't think they have the same concept.

I will check today what can be updated to this object now that Runtime is Gradle ready.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    The difference is due to different provider, Apple and Google, each of them have different concept as they have for AppStore, one rule don't think they have the same concept.

I will check today what can be updated to this object now that Runtime is Gradle ready.
    It seems to work fine with the add of the "READ ALL" after every unlock! I'll ask some players to test on their end to see if it fix their issue and keep you informed.

Yes i think the achievement extension needs some updates to be more friendly to use.

Actually i need to use a list object to recover the index of each achievement to be able to test their state, i think that using their ID (as it is on iOS) will make it easier.
    And for this "READ ALL" i needed to add, it could be like the IAP extension, every unlock automaticaly do a read, and we can retrive the action with a "on update" if needed.

Just thos two updates will make the use of achievements really easier

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh unfortunately is not what was available from Google API, i am checking now and let you know for some test.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The achievements are not looping anymore for my testers, everything unlock fine with the add of "Read all" after each unlock. Thanks for the advice

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunally i continue to receive complain about this bug, it's Killing me, there's nothingi can do more on my hand, i really need your help to calm down this blood gulch asap.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm i am working in new API now but there is no reason in the code that you get that kind of error, i tested just now an example using achievements and they behave great

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105592-New-error-report-appeared-since-I-built-my-app-with-version-292-4

can you share how are these achievements defined in the google publish dashboard?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast