User Tag List

Thread: Pathfinding object for Mac

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Pathfinding object for Mac

Hi guys,
    would be possible to make the pathfinder object compatible for MAC? I would really need it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... and would be great to add "ForEach" object too.
    By the way I've seen, that in the next update 292, no new extension has been added to the compatibility list for Mac.
    Could you let us know if you've planned to increase the extensions' compatibility?
    Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The extension developers would need to update the extensions and add support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here a little list of objects i would like to see converted for Mac:

ForEach object
    pathfinder object
    surface object
    viewport object
    ini++ object

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For Each: it's probably the easiest of all those objects to port to Mac, but is there any reason why you don't use the internal For Each loops of 2.5?

Surface could be complicated to port, as the Mac runtime doesn't use the same "surface" concept as the Windows runtime. Maybe same problem for Viewport.

Pathfinder and Ini++ would require some work but can be ported. Problem is no-one at Clickteam has time to port 3rd party extensions right now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves
    Thanks for the reply Yves, great to know that Pathfinder and Ini++ could be ported.
    Right now I'm working on a new very important project, which more than all necessarily requires the use of the pathfinding object, the Sourface object is not indispensable but would be very important too, about the Viewport, I'm using it for zooming in and out and I'm not sure about which alternatives could I use on Mac.
    About the Foreach object, I'm trying to workaround it, like you told me.
    Having said this, I trully understand that you guys are very busy right now, I will try to contact you next month.