Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.2 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon folks,

I believe I discovered an unusual issue affecting certain sound effects in my current game project that only seems prevalent on this most recent update (this issue is not present when I open up my game project in an older version of Fusion 2.5).
    When certain sounds / samples are played (both in-game and through the event editor), they have an extremely loud and jarring static effect at the end of them. To state it again, this issue appears exclusively when I run my game in the most recent Steam version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Developer.

EDIT: I've attached a copy of one of the sounds that is affected by this bug. Perhaps it can help the devs look into this issue? BuggedSound.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you see this (on this page?

Optimize Play Sample
    When this option is not selected (old behavior), sounds start playing immediately when the Play Sample action is executed. When this option is selected, sounds may start playing a bit later, this allows the sound engine to perform better. This may not work very well for every application though, this is why we’ve added this option to revert back to the previous version if any problem in a specific application.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunge View Post
    Can you pm me a copy of the old ADShow.mfx and I try it.

Or a way to reinstall the DLC Fusion 2.5+
    Here is the previous version of Active Direct Show.

You have to install it each time you install the Fusion update patch (as the update patch will overwrite it).

I'll check if in a future version we can make this object automatically load a DLL that would work on the current platform. A bit of work there... (but half planned anyway as I wanted to check if we could make a Windows Media Foundation version of this object, better thaan Direct Show on newer versions of Windows).

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the previous version again? I need to go back to that one since I have crashes now that I can't isolate at the moment since one of my game projects is too big.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Roleplay View Post
    What was the previous version again? I need to go back to that one since I have crashes now that I can't isolate at the moment since one of my game projects is too big.
    Are you using the INI++1.5 object? We are fixing it, it will be available shortly in the extension manager.

Otherwise you can find the previous builds in the Product Owner's Lounge section of this forum.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oups, problem with the new version by Steam: Impossible to create APK

Hi Yves
    Big problem for me and maybe others.
    Version 292 has been installed from Steam automatically.
    But now, I can not create an APK: The software closes, and I have to restart the computer so that Steam allows me to restart MMF2.5 develop.
    How can I return to version 291?

Alain

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Are you using the INI++1.5 object? We are fixing it, it will be available shortly in the extension manager.

Otherwise you can find the previous builds in the Product Owner's Lounge section of this forum.
    I'm not, no. Is there a way to list what all extensions you're using in an .mfa file? I'm thinking maybe some of them need to be updated. Either too many sound channels are playing simultaneously, or it has something to do with the effect filter I have on some active objects which cause a blur effect. I can reproduce the crash, but the cause seems inconsistent. Like something is overloading.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    Oh whoops, didn't see the previous post by Yves about it not working. Hoping it can be fixed soon.

EDIT: Also to be more specific (since there are 2 versions in the extension manager), the INI++ extension I'm using is the one with an Extension Filename of "INI++15.mfx" and a copyright year of "2006-2017".
    For the ones who experience issues with the Save / Load object functions of INI++1.5 in the build 292, please test this new version, let me know if it fixes the problem, thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Roleplay View Post
    I'm not, no. Is there a way to list what all extensions you're using in an .mfa file? I'm thinking maybe some of them need to be updated. Either too many sound channels are playing simultaneously, or it has something to do with the effect filter I have on some active objects which cause a blur effect. I can reproduce the crash, but the cause seems inconsistent. Like something is overloading.
    You can see the list of extensions in the Data Elements editor, Extensions tab.

Otherwise if you can send me your MFA I can see where it crashes.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecherbault View Post
    Hi Yves
    Big problem for me and maybe others.
    Version 292 has been installed from Steam automatically.
    But now, I can not create an APK: The software closes, and I have to restart the computer so that Steam allows me to restart MMF2.5 develop.
    How can I return to version 291?

Alain
    Hmm, I could send you the Steam files for the build 291 (I'll send you a PM), but this is not normal, nobody has reported such a crash. I've just tried to build an APK with the Steam version and it works.

If this happens with an empty application, or any application, maybe try installing the latest version of Android Studio.

If this happens with a specific MFA, could you post the list of extensions you use in this MFA?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast