User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.2 - Release version

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to go back to the old glass UI? I've used Fusion for 4 years, and this flat theme isn't something I really like too much compared to the glassy like theme I've seen booting up Fusion for years. I think a option to at least toggle the old layout would be nice, but I can understand the change though. Nice update otherwise.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Lecherbault related to steam 292 , can you explain us more how is your setup?, are you behind a proxy?, do you have a firewall application?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    So far, so good. I just tried this new version and the save action no longer seems to crash. Everything else that I use it for still seems to work as well. If I run into another issue as I continue to use it I'll let you know. Thanks for the quick fix!
    Working for me now too - thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cool, I'm going to push it to the Extension Manager

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a on windows 8.1
    For Android i use API 26
    No proxy
    Firewall AVG (no problem with updates mmf2.5 developper)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ever today's update did I like it. Having my games run 10FPS faster just from a patch is a REALLY good thing. Thankyou CT.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    PS: apparently Android building doesn't work in the Mac version of the editor with the build 292, we're on it.
    Have you been successful building APKs from the Mac Editor with 292.2? I keep getting this error:

Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
    Build file '/Applications/Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/Wineskin/Temp/And49eb.tmp/app/build.gradle' line: 20

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
    > java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in opaque part at index 2: Z:\Users\and\debug.keystore

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> Have you been successful building APKs from the Mac Editor with 292.2?

Yes but I stupidily didn't test the release mode. I'll fix it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCyberpunk View Post
    What ever today's update did I like it. Having my games run 10FPS faster just from a patch is a REALLY good thing. Thankyou CT.
    And you didn't try 2.5+ yet

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, I'm experiencing a wierd issue here in 292.2 (both with plus or without plus installed) when using Button Object and Control X.
    Basically if I click on any button and give it focus, Control X becomes incapable of detecting any input from keyboard. I suspect that this issue can happen with other UI controllers that read I/O like Edit Box too.

Another issue that probably is related to this one, I think, happens with a Dialog Box Object that has an editbox field: If the app has focus on this Edit Box and you change the frame (without closing the Dialog Box), on the next frame every time that you press a key the Windows make some sort of "forbidden sound" like if the Dialog Box was still there and had focus, and this effect also cause Control X to not detect any key input.

I investigated the first issue but not so much the second one yet, so i'm not so sure about everything, but anyway that's exactly what's happening in Fusion for me right now in both Developer or Plus.
    PS: Obviously I tested and these issues were not happening on previous releases.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast