User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.2 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since we are talking about these little errors from earlier Builds already, could you also take a look at these two minor things please?

XHMuzs5.png

About Android and gradle:
    Is Fusion attempting to download a specific gradle release if we build an app for the first time?
    I don't really like this solution, since it requires internet connection if the gradle files are missing
    and I'm also afraid that the automatic solution doesn't work safely on every Windows OS for all people.
    It did work on my Windows 10 for example, but on my machine with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 it always seems to get stuck in the process.
    But generally - if this is only about getting gradle, could you additionally provide a solution for us to download and install gradle manually and add the option to turn this automatic behaviour off?
    Otherwise we have this only option and if something goes wrong, Fusion will attempt to download again and leaves no chance to fix the problem manually.
    If there is no way to improve this or provide another more comfortable solution, I would even prefer a new Path setting for gradle installation in General Preferences, because
    you have to go there anyways to set the path for Android SDK directory, so there is no extra hassle.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    AFAIK yes, Fusion needs version 3.3.1 of Gradle. I'll discuss with Fernando about it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a problem here. Font was changed in Settings for Expression Editor but every time Expression Editor shows - I need to change font size again here... to load my font of choice:
    expressioneditor_fonts.gif

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando i have big problems here with 292.1
    I build i with api 28 target android 9 and the save screenshot function saves the screenshot with glitches ,the colors are different and the alpha transparency of active items on screen appears as solid black in the screenshots..

Example an active object that has an image that contains semitransparent pixels with alpha of 30 appears as solid black around the frames of the sprite

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original image as it is seen when app is running
    https://pasteboard.co/I7J6NBQ.png
    Image after screen save function on android with cf 292.1
    https://pasteboard.co/I7J72F2.png
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    please post a small mfa that reproduce this issue among the devices model, specs, thanks in advance
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Since we are talking about these little errors from earlier Builds already, could you also take a look at these two minor things please?

XHMuzs5.png

About Android and gradle:
    Is Fusion attempting to download a specific gradle release if we build an app for the first time?
    I don't really like this solution, since it requires internet connection if the gradle files are missing
    and I'm also afraid that the automatic solution doesn't work safely on every Windows OS for all people.
    It did work on my Windows 10 for example, but on my machine with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 it always seems to get stuck in the process.
    But generally - if this is only about getting gradle, could you additionally provide a solution for us to download and install gradle manually and add the option to turn this automatic behaviour off?
    Otherwise we have this only option and if something goes wrong, Fusion will attempt to download again and leaves no chance to fix the problem manually.
    If there is no way to improve this or provide another more comfortable solution, I would even prefer a new Path setting for gradle installation in General Preferences, because
    you have to go there anyways to set the path for Android SDK directory, so there is no extra hassle.
    I see the same problem.. I reported it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The debugger now shows 52 AltVals. Does that mean that they'll be nameable in 2.5+? If not, is it necessary to show them? It clutters up the debugger to have such a long list of AltVals, especially if they're unused.

Actually, either way, I think it'd be great to have something like a "show named alterable values only" checkbox for the debugger, or some other method of hiding unused (or at least probably unused) values from the debugger. That would be particularly great if combined with an option to reveal alterable values immediately (so we don't have to click that tiny + icon every time)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify my above comment. The checkbox I suggest would force the debugger to only display those alterable values that have had their name manually changed by the user, whether that happens to be 0, 3, or 26.

Of course, the purest solution to displaying only values the user is interested in would be for the debugger to just display only those altVals that are actually used in the events, and ignore ones that are never referenced. But I imagine that that would be difficult/impossible to implement, since altVals could be modified dynamically in expressions without explicit references to their name or number.

But I think a "named variable only" checkbox would offer a reasonable approximation.

Actually, Perhaps a simpler and more elegant solution would be if it only showed altVals that were accessible in the properties window (if I've only clicked "new" 5 times to reveal an object's altVals A-F, then only show altVals A-F in the debugger for that object). At a guess, that sounds like it might be relatively simple to implement. And then you could make this the default behaviour (I think most users would be satisfied with it) , but add a "show all alterable values" checkbox in application preferences to override it with the old behaviour.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando i am now in vacation far away from my development pc so i cannot provide mfa right now , i will post an mfa in a week time , thanks

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast