User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Xbox One frame rate bug. 60 FPS impossible without virtual mouse present.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raxabit View Post
    What I'm trying to grasp is if you're getting 60 FPS anywhere without the mouse present at all (on XB1). After all, that's what this thread is about.

As for the issue you're having, it sounds like an optimization thing. There's something that's keeping your gameplay frame running low. Check for events that have overlap as the first condition. See if you have 'always' events that are doing too much. Test by deactivating certain events and/or test certain components on an individual basis. You'll eventually find the culprit.
    Yes i've answered that i don't use the virtual mouse it's all deactivated on game properties and on frame properties. I've never seen this virtual mouse,even when i've tried to use it.

I'll try what you says about overlaps event, i have a few "overlapping" as first event for the bullets tests, so i'll add at first "bullet X is > 0" and do child events.

The thing is that on android devices with poor performances, i run the game between 40-50fps but if i pause the game, the fps will go to 60 (because the scrolling is using a lot of memory). On UWP, even if i pause the game, the fps will stay at 40FPS like if the scrolling was still using memory.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a little weird that scrolling would do that. What uses memory is the image itself.

Even with bigger images that take up 512x512, scrolling them never impacted frame rate. Try testing things on an individual basis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3