User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Runtime - Build 292

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can┤t create the apk file in build 292

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
    > Failed to apply plugin [id 'com.android.application']
    > Your project path contains non-ASCII characters. This will most likely cause the build to fail on Windows. Please move your project to a different directory. See http://b.android.com/95744 for details. This warning can be disabled by adding the line 'android.overridePathCheck=true' to gradle.properties file in the project directory.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    is this the full error.log?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I can reproduce the problem here if I insert non-ASCII characters in the pathname Fernando. And if I add the warning they mention it doesn't build. I wonder why testers didn't get this problem, maybe everyone used ASCII user names. I'm trying to see what we can do.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PS: just for info this is because your user name contains non-ASCII characters (probably accents given your location). This problem comes from the fact those tools used by Android Studio only support ASCII characters and (1) Android Studio installs the SDK in the user's Local AppData folder and (2) Fusion saves temp files to the user's Windows temporary folder, also in Local AppData.

For the Android SDK, 2 solutions:

1. you can move it to another folder: copy the Sdk directory from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Android to another folder that only contains ASCII characters, and then open Android Studio, File / Settings, Appearance / System settings / Android SDK, click Edit to edit the pathname and the browse button in the next screen to change it (and then you can delete the original SDK folder I think).

2. another solution, easier, use mklink to create a symbolic link without ASCII characters to the SDK directory. For this, open a Windows command prompt (you might have to run it as administrator) and enter:

mklink /D C:\MyAndroidSDK C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk

and then set the Android SDK pathname to C:\MyAndroidSDK in the preferences of Fusion.

For Fusion, we probably need to add the ability for you to select another temporary directory, I don't how we can do otherwise (we could create a symbolic link in the product but I think most versions of Windows require you to have administrator privileges for this).

Or you use a user account with a user name without accents or non-ASCII characters...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed the SDK and temp folder to C: and this solved the prblem. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I am also getting this error and some reason can't accept the licenses no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall the build tools.

> Configure project :app
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 in D:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 not accepted.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 27 in D:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 27 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    platforms;android-27 Android SDK Platform 27
    build-tools;28.0.3 Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: D:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 2s

This is really making me angry right now. It was fine a few months ago.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did you do what is mentioned above?

1. open an explorer window and go to the Android SDK folder (usually C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk)
    2. open the tools/bin sub-directory
    3. open a command prompt window in this directory and type "sdkmanager --licenses" (or sdkmanager --update for old versions of the SDK), this will allow you to review and accept the licenses of the downloaded files.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Did you do what is mentioned above?
    Yup and all it did was show me uses on how to use SDKmanager correctly. It seems like it didn't understand sdkmanager --licenses
    I am now deleting all of Android SDK and studio again with a clean install afterwards.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I haven't used my Android exporter in some time, I have done all the updates but I am having the same issue as Sangra69 with the exact same ErrorLog (except for the path name for the SDK)

> Configure project :app
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 in C:\Users\Gerald\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3 not accepted.
    Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 27 in C:\Users\Gerald\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\licenses
    Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 27 not accepted.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
    > Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
    platforms;android-27 Android SDK Platform 27
    build-tools;28.0.3 Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3
    To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Using Android SDK: C:\Users\Gerald\AppData\Local\Android\sdk

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s

And yes I have followed the suggested solution.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you guys sure that you are opening the command prompt in the right folder? Could you upload a screenshot of the command prompt and what happens after you type the sdkmanager --licenses command?

When you open a command prompt, it usually puts you in a different folder than the one you're in, so you have to manually navigate to the required folder by typing cd folder, or cd .. to go back one folder. At least that's how I got to the folder that I needed.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast