Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Runtime - Build 292

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there -
    I had problems getting my version 292 to work okay, but I persisted and finally succeeded. It seems my main problem was the registrations and locations of the updated Android and Java SDKs.
    What I'm wondering about now is, how can I confirm that my apks are coming out as 64-bit? I'm assuming they are. However, it would be nice to have a software tool that looks at an apk and tells me. Is it possible to make such a piece of software? Or maybe one exists already? Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure how to answer you question, but gradle runtime 292 have the 64/32 bits libraries in it and they are used according the device, if the application start on a 32 bits device, it will use the 32 libraries, if is a 64 bits device, will use the 64 bits library.

in order to make smaller apk, google now introduced the apk bundle concept, which from play store will build a specific apk according the device requesting the download.

https://developer.android.com/guide/app-bundle/
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I can no longer compile with the Build 292.7 an APK when I use the Android object GoogleMap ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the error log:

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript
    > Task :app:checkDebugManifest
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:prepareLintJar
    > Task :app:generateDebugSources
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\AndC5FC.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.common does not exist
    etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    can you show me the file data for GMaps.dat
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gmaps

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    can you show me the file data for GMaps.dat
    I reloaded the object ...
    The file is 21/06/2018 13ko
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecherbault View Post
    I reloaded the object ...
    The file is 21/06/2018 13ko
    Thanks
    Hi Fernando,
    Is there a problem with GMaps.dat?
    Alain

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    mm let me see i will test now

==========================

Seems to be Ok here, can you share what extension are you using with this object, also did you try teh example that comes with it.

device-2019-06-20-124720.jpg

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm let me see i will test now

==========================

Seems to be Ok here, can you share what extension are you using with this object, also did you try the example that comes with it.

device-2019-06-20-124720.jpg

When I test the android example provided for this extension, only, I can not compile too. A popup tells me:
    "Unable to build the application: Please specify a valid key folder name and key name in the application property."
    ??? There is however a KEY API.
    I do not understand the message ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... And when i want to create an application with only this extension, i have always this report:

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript
    > Task :app:checkDebugManifest
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:prepareLintJar
    > Task :app:generateDebugSources
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.common does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUt il;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:21: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.CameraUpdate;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:22: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.CameraUpdateFactory;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:23: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:24: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.CancelableCa llback;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:25: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnCameraChan geListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:26: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnInfoWindow ClickListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:27: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMapClickLi stener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:28: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMarkerClic kListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:29: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMarkerDrag Listener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:30: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMyLocation ChangeListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:31: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMapOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:32: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapFragment;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:33: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapView;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:34: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapsInitializer;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:35: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.OnMapReadyCallback;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:36: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.BitmapDescriptor Factory;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:37: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.CameraPosition;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:38: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Circle;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:39: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.CircleOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:40: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.LatLng;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:41: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Marker;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:42: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.MarkerOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:160: error: cannot find symbol
    private GoogleMap mMap;
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMap
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:161: error: cannot find symbol
    private MapView mMapView;
    ^
    symbol: class MapView
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:163: error: cannot find symbol
    private GoogleMapOptions mMapOptions;
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMapOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:164: error: cannot find symbol
    private MapFragment mMapFrag = null;
    ^
    symbol: class MapFragment
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:165: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraPosition mCamera;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraPosition
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:3: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.LocationSource;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:18: error: cannot find symbol
    public class FollowMe implements LocationSource, LocationListener {
    ^
    symbol: class LocationSource
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:196: error: cannot find symbol
    private Marker onMarker = null;
    ^
    symbol: class Marker
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:200: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraPosition onCamera = null;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraPosition
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:201: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraUpdate uCamera = null;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraUpdate
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:202: error: cannot find symbol
    private LatLng onPosition =null;
    ^
    symbol: class LatLng
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:209: error: cannot find symbol
    Map <Integer, Marker> Markers;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:210: error: cannot find symbol
    Map <Integer, Circle> Circles;
    ^
    symbol: class Circle
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:415: error: cannot find symbol
    private void changeCamera(CameraUpdate update, int Duration, CancelableCallback callback) {
    ^
    symbol: class CameraUpdate
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:415: error: cannot find symbol
    private void changeCamera(CameraUpdate update, int Duration, CancelableCallback callback) {
    ^
    symbol: class CancelableCallback
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:560: error: cannot find symbol
    private double MarkersDistance(LatLng M1, LatLng M2)
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:560: error: cannot find symbol
    private double MarkersDistance(LatLng M1, LatLng M2)
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1954: error: cannot find symbol
    private int GetDistance(LatLng src, LatLng dest, int mode) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1954: error: cannot find symbol
    private int GetDistance(LatLng src, LatLng dest, int mode) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:20: error: cannot find symbol
    public OnLocationChangedListener mListener;
    ^
    symbol: class OnLocationChangedListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:96: error: cannot find symbol
    public void activate(OnLocationChangedListener listener) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:109: error: cannot find symbol
    public OnLocationChangedListener getListener() {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:244: error: cannot find symbol
    public Marker nMarker;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:255: error: cannot find symbol
    public Circle nCircle;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:271: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapFrag.getMapAsync(new OnMapReadyCallback()
    ^
    symbol: class OnMapReadyCallback
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:300: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMapClickListener(new OnMapClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMapClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:309: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnCameraChangeListener(new OnCameraChangeListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnCameraChangeListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:318: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMarkerClickListener(new OnMarkerClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMarkerClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:329: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnInfoWindowClickListener(new OnInfoWindowClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnInfoWindowClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:338: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMarkerDragListener(new OnMarkerDragListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMarkerDragListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:358: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMyLocationChangeListener(new OnMyLocationChangeListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMyLocationChangeListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:375: error: cannot find symbol
    MapsInitializer.initialize(MMFRuntime.inst);
    ^
    symbol: variable MapsInitializer
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:377: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapOptions = new GoogleMapOptions();
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMapOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:381: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapFrag = MapFragment.newInstance(mMapOptions);
    ^
    symbol: variable MapFragment
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:393: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:424: error: cannot find symbol
    Circle lCircle = null;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:425: error: cannot find symbol
    CircleOptions lCircleOpt = new CircleOptions()
    ^
    symbol: class CircleOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:426: error: cannot find symbol
    .center(new LatLng(mCircle.Latitude, mCircle.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:425: error: cannot find symbol
    CircleOptions lCircleOpt = new CircleOptions()
    ^
    symbol: class CircleOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:437: error: cannot find symbol
    Marker lMarker = null;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:438: error: cannot find symbol
    MarkerOptions lMarkerOpt = null;
    ^
    symbol: class MarkerOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:447: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(Bitmap DescriptorFactory.HUE_RED));
    ^
    symbol: variable BitmapDescriptorFactory
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:447: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(Bitmap DescriptorFactory.HUE_RED));
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:442: error: cannot find symbol
    .position(new LatLng(mMarker.Latitude, mMarker.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:441: error: cannot find symbol
    lMarkerOpt = new MarkerOptions()
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:455: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(color) );
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:450: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:449: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:498: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.fromBitmap(image));
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:492: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:491: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:534: error: cannot find symbol
    for(Entry<Integer, Marker> m : Markers.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:538: error: cannot find symbol
    Marker xMarker = m.getValue();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:547: error: cannot find symbol
    for(Entry<Integer, Circle> m : Circles.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:551: error: cannot find symbol
    Circle xCircle = m.getValue();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:567: error: illegal start of type
    Math.cos((M1.latitude)*Math.PI/180) *
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:568: error: illegal start of type
    Math.cos((M2.latitude)*Math.PI/180) *
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:612: error: cannot find symbol
    Markers = new HashMap<Integer, Marker> ();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:613: error: cannot find symbol
    Circles = new HashMap<Integer, Circle> ();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:630: error: cannot find symbol
    mCamera = new CameraPosition.Builder().target(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:630: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    mCamera = new CameraPosition.Builder().target(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:723: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1098: error: cannot find symbol
    for (Entry<Integer, Marker> map : Markers.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1111: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1124: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1181: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1256: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1256: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1261: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.newCameraPosition (mCamera),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    symbol: variable CameraUpdateFactory
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1266: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1266: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1271: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.newCameraPosition (mCamera),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1283: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera((CameraUpdateFactory.newLatLng(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))),Animates.time,null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1283: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera((CameraUpdateFactory.newLatLng(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))),Animates.time,null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1294: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.zoomTo(Camera.Zoo m),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1304: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1304: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    100 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 3s
    13 actionable tasks: 13 executed

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast