User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Runtime - Build 292

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there -
    I had problems getting my version 292 to work okay, but I persisted and finally succeeded. It seems my main problem was the registrations and locations of the updated Android and Java SDKs.
    What I'm wondering about now is, how can I confirm that my apks are coming out as 64-bit? I'm assuming they are. However, it would be nice to have a software tool that looks at an apk and tells me. Is it possible to make such a piece of software? Or maybe one exists already? Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not sure how to answer you question, but gradle runtime 292 have the 64/32 bits libraries in it and they are used according the device, if the application start on a 32 bits device, it will use the 32 libraries, if is a 64 bits device, will use the 64 bits library.

in order to make smaller apk, google now introduced the apk bundle concept, which from play store will build a specific apk according the device requesting the download.

https://developer.android.com/guide/app-bundle/
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I can no longer compile with the Build 292.7 an APK when I use the Android object GoogleMap ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the error log:

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript
    > Task :app:checkDebugManifest
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:prepareLintJar
    > Task :app:generateDebugSources
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\AndC5FC.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.common does not exist
    etc.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you show me the file data for GMaps.dat
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gmaps

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    can you show me the file data for GMaps.dat
    I reloaded the object ...
    The file is 21/06/2018 13ko
    Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecherbault View Post
    I reloaded the object ...
    The file is 21/06/2018 13ko
    Thanks
    Hi Fernando,
    Is there a problem with GMaps.dat?
    Alain

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm let me see i will test now

==========================

Seems to be Ok here, can you share what extension are you using with this object, also did you try teh example that comes with it.

device-2019-06-20-124720.jpg

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm let me see i will test now

==========================

Seems to be Ok here, can you share what extension are you using with this object, also did you try the example that comes with it.

device-2019-06-20-124720.jpg

When I test the android example provided for this extension, only, I can not compile too. A popup tells me:
    "Unable to build the application: Please specify a valid key folder name and key name in the application property."
    ??? There is however a KEY API.
    I do not understand the message ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... And when i want to create an application with only this extension, i have always this report:

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript
    > Task :app:checkDebugManifest
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:prepareLintJar
    > Task :app:generateDebugSources
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.common does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUt il;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:21: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.CameraUpdate;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:22: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.CameraUpdateFactory;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:23: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:24: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.CancelableCa llback;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:25: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnCameraChan geListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:26: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnInfoWindow ClickListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:27: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMapClickLi stener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:28: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMarkerClic kListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:29: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMarkerDrag Listener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:30: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMyLocation ChangeListener;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:31: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMapOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:32: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapFragment;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:33: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapView;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:34: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.MapsInitializer;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:35: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.OnMapReadyCallback;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:36: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.BitmapDescriptor Factory;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:37: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.CameraPosition;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:38: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Circle;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:39: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.CircleOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:40: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.LatLng;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:41: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.Marker;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:42: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps.model does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.MarkerOptions;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:160: error: cannot find symbol
    private GoogleMap mMap;
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMap
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:161: error: cannot find symbol
    private MapView mMapView;
    ^
    symbol: class MapView
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:163: error: cannot find symbol
    private GoogleMapOptions mMapOptions;
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMapOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:164: error: cannot find symbol
    private MapFragment mMapFrag = null;
    ^
    symbol: class MapFragment
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:165: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraPosition mCamera;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraPosition
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:3: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.maps.LocationSource;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:18: error: cannot find symbol
    public class FollowMe implements LocationSource, LocationListener {
    ^
    symbol: class LocationSource
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:196: error: cannot find symbol
    private Marker onMarker = null;
    ^
    symbol: class Marker
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:200: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraPosition onCamera = null;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraPosition
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:201: error: cannot find symbol
    private CameraUpdate uCamera = null;
    ^
    symbol: class CameraUpdate
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:202: error: cannot find symbol
    private LatLng onPosition =null;
    ^
    symbol: class LatLng
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:209: error: cannot find symbol
    Map <Integer, Marker> Markers;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:210: error: cannot find symbol
    Map <Integer, Circle> Circles;
    ^
    symbol: class Circle
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:415: error: cannot find symbol
    private void changeCamera(CameraUpdate update, int Duration, CancelableCallback callback) {
    ^
    symbol: class CameraUpdate
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:415: error: cannot find symbol
    private void changeCamera(CameraUpdate update, int Duration, CancelableCallback callback) {
    ^
    symbol: class CancelableCallback
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:560: error: cannot find symbol
    private double MarkersDistance(LatLng M1, LatLng M2)
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:560: error: cannot find symbol
    private double MarkersDistance(LatLng M1, LatLng M2)
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1954: error: cannot find symbol
    private int GetDistance(LatLng src, LatLng dest, int mode) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1954: error: cannot find symbol
    private int GetDistance(LatLng src, LatLng dest, int mode) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:20: error: cannot find symbol
    public OnLocationChangedListener mListener;
    ^
    symbol: class OnLocationChangedListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:96: error: cannot find symbol
    public void activate(OnLocationChangedListener listener) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\FollowMe.java:109: error: cannot find symbol
    public OnLocationChangedListener getListener() {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:244: error: cannot find symbol
    public Marker nMarker;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:255: error: cannot find symbol
    public Circle nCircle;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:271: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapFrag.getMapAsync(new OnMapReadyCallback()
    ^
    symbol: class OnMapReadyCallback
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:300: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMapClickListener(new OnMapClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMapClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:309: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnCameraChangeListener(new OnCameraChangeListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnCameraChangeListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:318: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMarkerClickListener(new OnMarkerClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMarkerClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:329: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnInfoWindowClickListener(new OnInfoWindowClickListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnInfoWindowClickListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:338: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMarkerDragListener(new OnMarkerDragListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMarkerDragListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:358: error: cannot find symbol
    mMap.setOnMyLocationChangeListener(new OnMyLocationChangeListener() {
    ^
    symbol: class OnMyLocationChangeListener
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:375: error: cannot find symbol
    MapsInitializer.initialize(MMFRuntime.inst);
    ^
    symbol: variable MapsInitializer
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:377: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapOptions = new GoogleMapOptions();
    ^
    symbol: class GoogleMapOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:381: error: cannot find symbol
    mMapFrag = MapFragment.newInstance(mMapOptions);
    ^
    symbol: variable MapFragment
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:393: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:424: error: cannot find symbol
    Circle lCircle = null;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:425: error: cannot find symbol
    CircleOptions lCircleOpt = new CircleOptions()
    ^
    symbol: class CircleOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:426: error: cannot find symbol
    .center(new LatLng(mCircle.Latitude, mCircle.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:425: error: cannot find symbol
    CircleOptions lCircleOpt = new CircleOptions()
    ^
    symbol: class CircleOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:437: error: cannot find symbol
    Marker lMarker = null;
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:438: error: cannot find symbol
    MarkerOptions lMarkerOpt = null;
    ^
    symbol: class MarkerOptions
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:447: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(Bitmap DescriptorFactory.HUE_RED));
    ^
    symbol: variable BitmapDescriptorFactory
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:447: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(Bitmap DescriptorFactory.HUE_RED));
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:442: error: cannot find symbol
    .position(new LatLng(mMarker.Latitude, mMarker.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:441: error: cannot find symbol
    lMarkerOpt = new MarkerOptions()
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:455: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.defaultMarker(color) );
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:450: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:449: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:498: error: cannot find symbol
    .icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.fromBitmap(image));
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:492: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:491: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:534: error: cannot find symbol
    for(Entry<Integer, Marker> m : Markers.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:538: error: cannot find symbol
    Marker xMarker = m.getValue();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:547: error: cannot find symbol
    for(Entry<Integer, Circle> m : Circles.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:551: error: cannot find symbol
    Circle xCircle = m.getValue();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:567: error: illegal start of type
    Math.cos((M1.latitude)*Math.PI/180) *
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:568: error: illegal start of type
    Math.cos((M2.latitude)*Math.PI/180) *
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:612: error: cannot find symbol
    Markers = new HashMap<Integer, Marker> ();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:613: error: cannot find symbol
    Circles = new HashMap<Integer, Circle> ();
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:630: error: cannot find symbol
    mCamera = new CameraPosition.Builder().target(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:630: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    mCamera = new CameraPosition.Builder().target(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:723: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1098: error: cannot find symbol
    for (Entry<Integer, Marker> map : Markers.entrySet()) {
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1111: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1124: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1181: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1256: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1256: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1261: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.newCameraPosition (mCamera),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    symbol: variable CameraUpdateFactory
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1266: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1266: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1271: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.newCameraPosition (mCamera),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1283: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera((CameraUpdateFactory.newLatLng(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))),Animates.time,null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1283: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera((CameraUpdateFactory.newLatLng(new LatLng(Camera.Latitude, Camera.Longitude))),Animates.time,null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1294: error: cannot find symbol
    changeCamera(CameraUpdateFactory.zoomTo(Camera.Zoo m),Animates.time, null);
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1304: error: cannot find symbol
    ^
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And2EF0.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunGMaps.java:1304: error: package CameraPosition does not exist
    ^
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    100 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 3s
    13 actionable tasks: 13 executed

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast