User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Runtime - Build 292

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Lecherbault i was looking for image like MrJustan posted, yours does not tell me much, sorry

BUT if he is asking for ansi 32 bits is because some mixup with versions is happening at you side.

this message confuse me

I have installed jdk-11.0-1 and pointed to the correct location (java and android studio)
    jdK 11?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    @Lecherbault i was looking for image like MrJustan posted, yours does not tell me much, sorry

BUT if he is asking for ansi 32 bits is because some mixup with versions is happening at you side.

this message confuse me

jdK 11?
    This?
    jdk.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this message confuse me

jdK 11?
    This?
    jdk2.jpg

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can normally compile a program (apk), unless it calls the android extensions "Gmaps" and "Location". Is not the problem in updating these extensions?

As recommanded by Yves,

1. I have installed Android Studio and make sure a recent 64-bit version of JDK 8 is installed.
    2. I have reported the Android SDK pathname mentioned in the SDK config screen of Android Studio to the General / Android preferences of Fusion.
    3. I compile good, unless it calls Android Gmap and Location extensions. Are these extension "Gradle" versions? By Steam?
    4. I build my apps, with Build API set to 28.
    5. I have no message "Licenses not accepted".

I see MrJustan is also with Steam update

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Restart, check all files by Steam, and now, i can not compile any apk, even empty progam. I have this message, i will explode:

----------------------------------------------
    FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ': app'.
    > Trailing char <> at index 37: C: \ Users \ al \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk \ package.xml

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the trace stack. Run with --info or --debug option to get more output log. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s
    -----------------------------------

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Lecherbault android use now only jdk 1.8 that why is giving this problem, so you must install is java sdk 1.8 because wht is in your images is NOT java 8

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/03/future-of-java-8-language-feature.html

and the java sdk is here

https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

can you uninstall the version that you have now in your PC and reinstall a java sdk 8 version plus make the change in editor and try

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Lecherbault android use now only jdk 1.8 that why is giving this problem, so you must install is java sdk 1.8 because wht is in your images is NOT java 8

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/03/future-of-java-8-language-feature.html

and the java sdk is here

https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

can you uninstall the version that you have now in your PC and reinstall a java sdk 8 version plus make the change in editor and try

I did as you said: uninstall Java version sdk, restarted and installed jdk1.8.0_221
    I pointed to the relative file in mmf2.5
    I created an empty android program, but I could not compile an apk. Always this error:

java1.jpg
    ----------------------
    Starting a Gradle Daemon, 4 busy and 1 incompatible and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ': app'.
    > Trailing char <> at index 37: C: \ Users \ al \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk \ package.xml

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the trace stack. Run with --info or --debug option to get more output log. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 29s

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm somehow the android sdk have a non ascii character in the folder name can you verify that you use only ascii characters in teh folder name and non space

==============================

also show me an image of this folder (file details)

C: \ Users \ al \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk \

mm, can you install your android sdk in a ascii named folder this shoudl fix your issue
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm somehow the android sdk have a non ascii character in the folder name can you verify that you use only ascii characters in teh folder name and non space

==============================

also show me an image of this folder (file details)

C: \ Users \ al \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Sdk \

mm, can you install your android sdk in a ascii named folder this shoudl fix your issue
    Here is the image of the folder ...
    java3.jpg
    Also, i pointed to the "C: / Users / al / AppData / Local / Android / Sdk /" link and try to compile a apk. It is OK! But not correct if i add "Location" extension or android "Gmap" extension ...
    I have this error:
    ------------------
    > Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:checkDebugManifest
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:prepareLintJar
    > Task :app:generateDebugSources
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceDebug
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Temp\And367B.tmp\app\src \main\java\Extensions\CRunLocation.java:266: error: incompatible types: missing return value
    if(providers == null) return;
    ^
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    1 error

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/usergu..._line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 3s
    12 actionable tasks: 12 executed

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there only me who can not compile an APK with the extension "Location" ou Android"Gmaps" ? Do you manage? App version dev 292.10 API 28? ...

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast