User Tag List

Thread: My game is gone - suddenly

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My game is gone - suddenly

Hi

Yesterday clickteam or my app started to behave strangely. could not insert new objects or I could but they did not show up. Then my panel (high score and lives) went at runtime.
    I have saved regularly but now when I cosed Clickteam and started it again - all is gone. I tried to search *.mfa to no avail on m harddrive. I have not changed the saving options in the old days Multimedia Fusion made backups is that still the same. If so under which file ending should I search.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion saves backups into the same folder as the MFA, using the .001 extension. If you find a .001 file, rename it to MFA and try and open it.

As for objects not showing up, that could be because your game hit the RAM ceiling. If you manage to get the MFA back, check the debugger to see whether you're over about 1.5GB.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Fusion saves backups into the same folder as the MFA, using the .001 extension. If you find a .001 file, rename it to MFA and try and open it.

As for objects not showing up, that could be because your game hit the RAM ceiling. If you manage to get the MFA back, check the debugger to see whether you're over about 1.5GB.
    Thanks for your help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you haven't already found it (or something else to check for in future I guess), you might want to double check to see if your antivirus software has quarantined the files. I haven't seen an MFA files trigger a false positive yet, but some compiled EXEs from Fusion can trigger false positives with some AV software.