User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my! The alpha compositing of DX9 has finally been solved with the upgrade to DX11? That's the one unresolved bug in my project I was not daring to hope.
    I'm very excited for this Yves and very happy, it will take me some time to get everything tested and debugged since I think I'll need to convert shaders

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sub events feel especially amazing, but I'm getting crashing issues within my main project after upgrading. I'm guessing I fall under the rarer cases involving the qualifiers so I hope for a fix or general best practices solution there, soon!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This update sounds great, will be picking it up soon

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the" Font Embed Object" doesn't work in Direct X 11, moreover If you guys could take the occasion to add it for Mac too, would be a plus!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep testing but I haven't run into any bugs in DLC compatibility with my project in terms of the DLC updates so far. Optimize events, image size, play sample, profiler, etc all worked so far and compiled without any issues.

However DX11 definitely breaks a whole host of old extensions that interact with the display. A lot of that is unsurprising, but it would be crucial to fix or find workarounds for a lot of projects, mine included. I haven't been able to isolated bugs yet since I think I've got a bunch of them at the same time and need to figure out which is which, but so far I've noticed:

Screen Capture Object - Crashes application when attempting to capture the frame (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    Looki's Tile Map / Tile Map Viewport - Fails to render surface at all (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    Sub-application - While scrolling a frame that has subapplications in it, the parent frame isn't rendered whenever the display's x/y scrolling is changing. The frame will go black while scrolling, then start getting drawn only when scrolling stops. (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    /e - these aren't isolated bug reports though, I am using them in combination with other factors like sub-applications so its possible there is a conflict between how windows are handled. I will hopefully have more of an idea of what is breaking once I've had some time to explore it

I'll still need to convert a handful of custom shaders to be able to test anything even after that
    As soon as I get the time, I'll try to methodically test extensions, and then convert shaders when those docs are up and see if that all works

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CryoGX View Post
    Sub events feel especially amazing, but I'm getting crashing issues within my main project after upgrading. I'm guessing I fall under the rarer cases involving the qualifiers so I hope for a fix or general best practices solution there, soon!
    Could you send us a MFA please? Possible? If so I'll send you a PM.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelthief View Post
    Screen Capture Object - Crashes application when attempting to capture the frame (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    Looki's Tile Map / Tile Map Viewport - Fails to render surface at all (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    Sub-application - While scrolling a frame that has subapplications in it, the parent frame isn't rendered whenever the display's x/y scrolling is changing. The frame will go black while scrolling, then start getting drawn only when scrolling stops. (confirmed works in DX9, not in DX11)
    I'll check that, ty.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Could you send us a MFA please? Possible? If so I'll send you a PM.
    I will have to send it after classes today, but sure!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'll send you a PM with my email address.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I'll check that, ty.
    I'm starting some work on bug reports now and I can tell you I'm unsure of what is causing each glitch and will try to make something isolating them and send you a .mfa
    for example my screen capture crash appears to be based off something to do with the area origins/dimensions, and the screen capture output I'm getting as a bitmap works in DX9, but is nothing but black in DX11. Capture window works, capture frame area doesn't.

I'll take some time tonight and work on this

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast