User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a definitive explanation or list somewhere of what type of Fusion 2.5+ MFAs will run on Fusion 2.5?

I was under the impression that if you didn't use qualifiers in global events and behaviours, child events, DX11, and that sort of thing, that your MFA saved in 2.5+ will run fine on regular 2.5. But At least one person who bought the latest version of volCAMERA (which was saved on 2.5+ but doesn't use any of those features) can't run it on their regular 2.5, even though they're using the latest build.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Volnaiskra. I thought Yves answered this in a different thread. Have you released the source? If you don't use qualifiers in global events and behaviours, child events, DX11 you can open .mfa saved in ctf2.5 into ctf2.5+. volCAMERA contains custom qualifiers, you probably have edited them and clicked OK. Press Ctrl+Shift when you click the EDIT button in the Qualifiers property, you'll be prompted if you want to reset them. Answer Yes and then save the MFA, it will be loadable by old versions of Fusion.

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Marv, but I've actually tried that. I re-sent the person the MFA after I did just as you suggested (resetting back to default qualifiers and resaving), and it still didn't work.

Maybe once you've edited custom qualifiers, the MFA is locked to 2.5+ for good?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My idea is that when saving a project, there should be an option in the extension bar, whether it needs to be saved to open with an old version of the program, there should be a drop-down menu such as *. gam; *. cca; *. mfa; *. MFA +; and other options, which represent respectively, tgf; mmf1.5; mmf2, fusion25+; if there is no possibility of running the old version, list which event lines. Not supported, let compilers know, as long as the old version can be loaded,
    I think programmers will use other events to solve the same replacement event rewriting; on the contrary, I hope that any later new version should be downloaded compatible with all old version saved projects, which will greatly reduce the recompilation process and save us a lot of valuable time.

Like this

TGF (*.gam)
    MF1.5(*.cca)
    MMF2 (*.mfa)
    FU25 (*.mfa)
    FU25+(*.mfa+;fua;mf+;fu+;fu;fu25;fu3

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Thanks Marv, but I've actually tried that. I re-sent the person the MFA after I did just as you suggested (resetting back to default qualifiers and resaving), and it still didn't work.

Maybe once you've edited custom qualifiers, the MFA is locked to 2.5+ for good?
    I've answered here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/98746-RPM-Rage-s-Platform-Movement/page26

I loaded volCAMERA with the build 291 after resetting the qualifiers, it worked.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I've answered here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/98746-RPM-Rage-s-Platform-Movement/page26

I loaded volCAMERA with the build 291 after resetting the qualifiers, it worked.
    Sorry, I didn't see that post.

Can you please confirm which version of volcamera you used? version 1.51? It says the version number in the MFA here:

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes it's 1.51. If you want you can send me the version you modified by PM so that I check.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, thanks. I'll do that

edit: sent - I don't know if you had time to add me to your contact list, so please let me know if I need to send again

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes I received the PM and answered. The MFA still contains custom qualifiers, not sure why. I was able to reset them on my side without any problem.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves.

I thought I'd share a little trick I discovered today in case it helps anyone: if you click and hold on the scrollbar of the debugger output window, you can pause your game for as long as you hold the button. This can make it easier to pause it just where you want it, without having to keep pressing the pause and play buttons until you hit the desired spot.

You can do a similar thing by pressing the bar at the very bottom of the debugger, but I find that the pause isn't quite as smooth if you do that - several frames seem to skip once you let go of the button. But pressing the scrollbar seems to pause it perfectly.

Incidentally, it seems that you can also right-click on the main area of the debugger to pause the game without actually interrupting its timer: it will pause, but when you release, object movements, HUD timers, etc. will jump ahead as if they had never stopped.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast