User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another suggestion: an expression to get the name of a variable / flag (global or not) would also be interesting

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Seems there's still a slight problem with qualifiers icons display.
    I use a lot of qualifiers, before 2.5+, I used to regroup the qualifiers (for example, to make it simple, qualif 30 to 39 are for ennemies, 40 to 49 for items etc).
    This came from the old design where there was no easy way to recognize them (and there was this same icon from 24 to 99) and i needed some organization in my mind. The fact is, that from qualif 30 to 39, i can use just 30 to 35 for now, 36 to 39 are unused, and it's the same for the items where i use only 40 to 43.

With the new qualifier editor (can't thank you enough for this guys) I edited the icons of the qualifiers I'm using (so in my example, i have custom icons for qualif 30 to 35 and 40 to 43).
    But when it comes to select a qualifier for an active, the icons are messy. All the fresh edited icons are simply stacked after qualif 24.

Icons I made for 30 to 35 are applied fot qualif 25 to 30, and those for 40 to 43 are applied to qualif 31 to 34.
    To avoid this, I have to edit EVERY qualifier icon in between as a workaround (so basically, just applying a different color around the corb).
    (If no icons are edited, there's simply no icons diplayed at all after the corb of qualif 24, when you try to select a qualifier for an active. All the corbs are displayed in the qualifier editor though.)

In this MFA, I try to apply the qualifier 40 with its edited icon to an active object :
    qualifbug.mfa

When I try, i get this :
    qualif bug.PNG

Edit : It seems that if 2 or more icons are identical, only the first one is displayed in the qualifiers selection window.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Loving 2.5+

In the New Object dialog box all of the platform options are grayed out?
    Am I missing something?
    New Object dialog box.PNG

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dustingunn View Post
    Is there any chance for expanding the flags limit? Getting more than 10 alterable strings is wonderful and we can always use alterable values in a pinch, but flags are very clean and nice to use for some things.
    I too would love to see this!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisnart View Post
    Hi,
    Loving 2.5+

In the New Object dialog box all of the platform options are grayed out?
    Am I missing something?
    New Object dialog box.PNG

Thanks
    If you uncheck "Any" the rest of the checkboxes are unlocked - they're only available when both "Any" and "Current" are unchecked

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windlake View Post
    Hello,

Seems there's still a slight problem with qualifiers icons display.
    I use a lot of qualifiers, before 2.5+, I used to regroup the qualifiers (for example, to make it simple, qualif 30 to 39 are for ennemies, 40 to 49 for items etc).
    This came from the old design where there was no easy way to recognize them (and there was this same icon from 24 to 99) and i needed some organization in my mind. The fact is, that from qualif 30 to 39, i can use just 30 to 35 for now, 36 to 39 are unused, and it's the same for the items where i use only 40 to 43.

With the new qualifier editor (can't thank you enough for this guys) I edited the icons of the qualifiers I'm using (so in my example, i have custom icons for qualif 30 to 35 and 40 to 43).
    But when it comes to select a qualifier for an active, the icons are messy. All the fresh edited icons are simply stacked after qualif 24.

Icons I made for 30 to 35 are applied fot qualif 25 to 30, and those for 40 to 43 are applied to qualif 31 to 34.
    To avoid this, I have to edit EVERY qualifier icon in between as a workaround (so basically, just applying a different color around the corb).
    (If no icons are edited, there's simply no icons diplayed at all after the corb of qualif 24, when you try to select a qualifier for an active. All the corbs are displayed in the qualifier editor though.)

In this MFA, I try to apply the qualifier 40 with its edited icon to an active object :
    qualifbug.mfa

When I try, i get this :
    qualif bug.PNG

Edit : It seems that if 2 or more icons are identical, only the first one is displayed in the qualifiers selection window.
    Did you move the qualifiers? Actually moving qualifiers is not allowed, but for some reason it was possible in the first release. It's fixed in the build 292.3. (I'm not 200% sure about what you did to get this result though)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Did you move the qualifiers? Actually moving qualifiers is not allowed, but for some reason it was possible in the first release. It's fixed in the build 292.3. (I'm not 200% sure about what you did to get this result though)
    Hello Yves,

No I didn't try to move them, I started to edit them after 292.3 update -yesterday- (i didn't find at first where to edit them, I checked the website yesterday to see how to proceed).
    The only thing I'm sure is that shortly after 292.0 patch (before 2.5+), the corb qualifiers didn't show anymore after the Group 24 corb in the selection window (I thought it was linked to the upcoming 2.5+ DLC, so I didn't report it).
    The bug appeared with the 292.0 patch at first.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK, sounds weird, I'm checking.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I confirm there is a problem when several icons have the same image, which happens if you use the old qualifiers of MMF2.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is a new "build 292.3 with quick old qualifier fix" beta in the Product Owners Lounge, let me know if it entirely fixes the problem with your apps.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast