User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ Release Notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found out why this happens, if any frame has the extension Advanced Menu Object any frame that isn't the frame that has it freezes when clicking the menu or top bar.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Is this really new? Because from what I see, the bug is in the Advanced Menu Object and I don't see any change in Fusion that could have caused this. Actually it's caused by 2 bugs. Fortunately I've the source code of this object, I'll push a fix in the Extension Manager.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Should be OK. Please update the object from the extension manager and let me know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Yves!

Also, since you got the source code, could this issue be fixed?
    If you make a counter to show how many itens there are inside a submenu, it will flash between the actual number and -1, and sometimes it start as -1 and doesn't change at all.
    The problem is: When it's -1 it means that the sub menu cease to exist temporarily, so if you add or delete an item when it's -1, it will not be changed.
    This is super bad for fastloops that add or delete items for example...
    I was deleting the entire submenu just to add new things as a workaround attempt, but it still break the adding part of it...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ca serait très intéressant d'avoir de nouvelles extensions dans le runtime html5. Vraiment ca fait tres longtemps qu'on a pas eu de nouvelles extensions ou des extensions provenant du runtime windows convertient au runtime html5 comme par exemple capture ecran, quizz objet, etc....

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Thanks, Yves!

Also, since you got the source code, could this issue be fixed?
    If you make a counter to show how many itens there are inside a submenu, it will flash between the actual number and -1, and sometimes it start as -1 and doesn't change at all.
    The problem is: When it's -1 it means that the sub menu cease to exist temporarily, so if you add or delete an item when it's -1, it will not be changed.
    This is super bad for fastloops that add or delete items for example...
    I was deleting the entire submenu just to add new things as a workaround attempt, but it still break the adding part of it...
    Could you send me a simple MFA that shows the issue please?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advanced Menu Object (BUG).mfa

I used the example that comes with it, but added the problematic features to make it easy to see.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question: does the 'power of 2 rule' still apply in dx11? (ie. Will a 104 x 87px image still consume as much memory as a 128 x 128px image)?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In DirectX11 mode this rule still applies to big images (with a dimension greater than 1500 IIRC) and to images of objects that have a shader.

The other images are arranged into sprite sheets, their size doesn't matter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, potentially, might you see a performance increase by decreasing some objects from 128 x 128px to 104 x 87px, because they'll fit into the sprite sheet more compactly (I'm assuming the sprite sheet still follows the power of 2 rule)?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast